Hello Mexico

*Evelyn's POV*

Finally were here!! I've always wanted to travel, and not to sound insane but it wouldn't be soooo bad if they found me and we had to relocate because then I'd be able to see the world. I know Harry said the plan was; Mexico -Portland -Rome, which sounds totally amazing but I'd also like to go to France and see the Eiffel Tower. That's my dream. But for now I'm going to try and enjoy my time here.

"So Harry...where to?"

"Well in a minute and buddy of mine is gonna call-" and just then his phone rang and he excused himself to talk.
In the meantime I could my time to walk around, but not too far, just so I'm in Harry's sight and I don't get kidnapped or anything.

Mexico is beautiful, but damn hot. I'm not one for tropical climate cuz I don't burn, I tan. And I Hate to tan, unlike most regular girls but as we know already I'm no "regular" girl. I can shoot a glock, shotgun and mounted snipers because I am skinny so there pretty heavy.

As I'm looking around I feel someone tap my shoulder, over thinking I grab the person's hand, turn around and punch their chest to see its only Harry back from his call.

"Ow, what was that for Missy,"

"Sorry, thought you were someone else," giggling at his misfortune,

"Well its at least good that your take precautions, being in danger and all."

"So what did your 'buddy' have to say?"

"He was calling to tell me the location of which we will be staying, a bit far from here but just to be safe."

"Is anyone staying with us?"

"No, we don't want to attach attention to our hidout to the less people going in and out the better," I nodded and then we were on our way.

*After the drive*

From the airport its only about an 1½ drive, which isn't bad, but the place looks like a warehouse, not a house. But I don't expect to much, this was last minute after all.

"Soo" he said drawing out the 'o'

"Soo" i said mocking him,

"Shut up, anyway this is where will be staying until change of plans. We won't be going out much for people to see you or me, because I'm quite known as well. But if we really need to there is a draw full of disguises we could use so people don't recognize us."

"Ok, so we would put those on even if we need to get food?"

"Yes. Anytime we leave the warehouse." Ahhh I knew it was a warehouse, kinda like a safehouse. Actually definitely like a safehouse because I need protection. "But other than that no need to go out."

As he was saying that we were getting our stuff out of the rental car, I don't know why we took this when we could've called a cab but whatever, I just wanna sleep. Such a long day, I just don't want to have a bad dream like that about Harry ever again.

Walking into the "house" it actually was not what I expected. It was clean, furnished and had everything like a normal house, just most houses haveee, oh I don't know a nice outside but whatever you get what get and its just the outside is bad and like Harry said we won't be leaving often so I won't have to see it much.

We walked upstairs and there was only one room! Omg...but Harry's not ugly so it's probably a plus,

"Um, sinse there's one room, you should have it to yourself but I'm not sleeping on no damn floor or couch," he said turning to me I gave him a smile and headed to Our room for a while.

The room was gorgeous like mansion style room, so I claimed my closet/draw and bed side which Harry wasn't so happy about and started to complain how he always sleeps on the left,

"Oh hush up Styles you can adapt...this is my side"

"Ugh. Whatever, fine"

"Thank you, so what we gonna do today?"

"Sit back relax, we've had a long day, you need rest, so do I, we'll start the planning and all that tomorrow, if you wanna look around the place, go ahead." Yay!
I headed out of the bedroom and started to wander, until I found this little porch thing on the second floor, with an open window. Deciding to sit down for a bit I did just soaking all this up, I'm really here. With Harry

"Hello Mexico."

So I did it I updated this for you guys but it would've been out sooner but my phone decided to die...this is a shitty phone not my fault tho, so here it is hope you enjoy!

Please vote, comment and follow me!

-S