In Private

The video doesn't have much relevance but I thought it was kinda funny and cute.

*Evelyn's POV*

-recap-

Eve woke and went into the bathroom to only find harry wearing a towel,
"Can I help you?"

***

I know a deep blush has shown up on my cheeks, I can't help it. I mean look at him he's so...pretty.

"I am not pretty,"

"Shit I said that out loud?"

"Yes. And that's more of a feminine word. If anything I'm handsome, charming, breathtaki-" I cut him off before he could go on and make his ego get any bigger,

"Breathtaking is used more for girls, I would say..." Now smirking at him

"Don't be a smartas.s with me,"

"I can be a smartas.s whenever I can And wanna be a smartas.s, and that's all the time- being a smartas.s is in my blood, you know my father so you should get what I'm saying"

"Ugh shut up, shut up I get it, I get it." Haaa got him,
Mentally patting myself on the back for getting him to shut up.

"Aaaanyway, want breakfast I made normal food"

"First off, YES of course I want food and two what the hell is normal food..."

"You know....normal food"
Oh god...

"What help is that" rolling my eyes,

"Oh my god Eve! Eggs, bacon, bread! Normal food! uuugh" he groaned, shaking his head at me.

"Oh."

"Ya, oh. So you want-"

"Not toast?"

"What do you mean not toast I told you there's toast" he questioned quirking an eyebrow at me,

"No you said bread, not toast. There's a difference. So you got toast or not?" Trying not to laugh at his confusion and growing irritation, I kept my laugh inside for now,

"EVE! its the same shit!" He yelled. Ohk now I couldn't help my laugh. I balled over laughing! His face is hilarious, he has 0 chill.
"Oh my God...." I managed to stop laughing at him and look up at him, to see realization dawn on his face,
"Your just being a smartas.s!"

"Well I said that I can and will be a smartas.s when. ever. I. want" and with that I stuck my tougue out at him and ran out the room to our food.

I quickly heard loud footsteps on my trail so I hurried to get to the kitchen to put a barrier between us.
As soon as I got to the kitchen island I stood at one side while harry caught up to the other side facing me.

"Don't think you can escape,"

"Wasn't planning on it, love" I said to him in my terrible harry accent, smirking at him in the process.

I was quick when we jerked to the left I jerked to the right and this process continued until he decided to final take a chance and sprint towards me. Me bing a total idiot I hit my foot on the island and tripped, he was quick to catch me carrying me over to the couch and throwing me onto the couch quickly taking my hands in one his gnormous hands and pinning them above my head. He was also pinning me down by his elbow oh my waist and the side of the chair.
Did he realize the position we were in?

"So you weren't planning on it?" Giving me his most famous smirk,

"Well certainly not this part"
He was about to say something back when there a patterned knock on the door. I guess it means something because I heard harry whisper a small shit but that didn't matter because the person who knocked was already in the room.

Harry quickly scrambled off of me and towards the guest.

"Hello mate, forgot you were coming" giving me a little side glance, the other male did the same as he spoke,

"Ya I can see that, harry can I talk to you..." Looking back at me again,
"In private"

Hey guys! I just wanted to update today because I am going to Cuba again TOMORROW MORNING, aaand because I'm losing some readers so I want to try and update more often...Try...but ya, plz share this story, like, comment and follow me.

-S