We Have a lot to Discuss

**last chapter**

Harry quickly scrambled off of me and towards the guest.

"Hello mate, forgot you were coming" giving me a little side glance, the other male did the same as he spoke,

"Ya I can see that, harry can I talk to you..." Looking back at me again,
"In private"

***

*Evelyn's POV*

Harry shoots me a quick side glance, before getting up to go with his 'mate' into the other room.

*Harry's POV*

As I follow liam into the other room all that I can think is, "what happened now that he could not have said it in front of eve?"

"Now you are probably thinking why am I here."

I give him a look, "no shit, your a full 2 hours early? What's going on?"

Giving me a weary look, "rownin is looking for you- us- the organization, everyone really who screwed him. So including Evelyn's father."

F.uck

"You have got to be jocking. Where is he located," Rownin had caused me, liam, and co-workers a lot of misfortune. I got out while I could, so did liam and some others. He had swore revenge on us someday, now being that day I suppose.

"As far as we know, close. However he has not been tracked down to a specific area, probably on the move to stay off any, radars-"

"Well he sucks at his job."

"But for now neither you or Evelyn can leave here for now. We can not have rownin or his men tracking you down. Not for now."

"Okay, simple enough. But you will keep track of him, yes?" He nods, "Perfect now let's go back outside to eve to discuss some things."

*Evelyn's POV*

After sitting out here for maybe 5 minutes they decide to come back outside. Harry looks different from when he first goes in, but the stranger has the same distressed, and annoyed look on his face. Looking back over to Harry he has taken a seat across from me his friend somewhat behind me.

"So Eve," turning my attention back to harry, "we have some information to inform you about. A man named Rownin is looking for me-"

"What?!"

"Yes. But we are safe for now, thanks to liam for telling us We. Cannot. Go. Outside. Atleast not until its safe." Harry stressed.

"When will we be safe?"
Shaking his head he murmurs a little, "I don't know Evelyn."

That's when 'liam' finally speaks to me, "I will be keeping track of any movements I find connecting to rownin, and let you and styles know what I come up with. But as styles told you, I have advised that Both you and styles stay indoors till he slips up more than he already has and I locate him."

Nodding to myself, I begin to get up when,

"Where you going?" Giving him a look I reply, "To take a shower since somebody stole it this morning"
Laughing harry says to hurry it up because we have work to be sorted out, and with rownin looking for styles. We have a lot to discuss
***

After my shower as I'm walking around I can hear harry and liam taking. Certain things I can pick up but most of it is inaudible.
I hear things like; 'someone will die. And if I had to choose...' Or 'we're going to have to relocate sooner or later,'. Other than that nothing.

As I'm finishing up of getting dressed there is a knock on the door,
"Come in!" Quickly pulling my shirt over my head. Harry walking in moments later,

"Done?"

"Ya"

"Ok, come on then. There is a lot of work, and planning to discuss." Nodding I follow Harry out of the room back towards the living room.

***

It has been about 2 hours since we started planning what we will do for now- to stay safe. What we will do in emergency's and what we plan to do when we locate rownin.

"So we are all clear on what the plans are" asks liam,

"Crystal."

"Good. Now its about time for lunch, so I better be on my way. Stay clear of any trouble styles, you too Evelyn. Keep your heads low and mind alert at all times. We can never anticipate what rownin will do."

"All right. Same to you mate." Harry gets up, and gives liam a bro hug before he exit's the building.
Turning to me harry asks,

"So you are fine with the plans correct?"

"I'm crystal, aren't I?" Laughing at my own stupid joke I head towards the kitchen to make some lunch since. I am Starving!

Harry eventually comes to the kitchen as well asking,

"What's for lunch?"

"Uh!? You think im going to make you food. Please." Waving him off, laughing I grab my sandwich go to the couch and watch TV thinking about what will happen with rownin, styles. Me.

Heeey! So if u saw I said I was gonna update maybe it was last weekend or a couple of days ago buuut I've been a biiit busy. Just getting used to school again and finishing work. So since I finally have a free weekend its bout time I update this thing👏 oh and if u live in Ontario and have the OSSLT coming up like me, good luck!!

Anyway you should know the drill!
Follow, vote, comment and share this story😘

-S