They Were F.ucking Right

Major update, will explain everything at the end! Enjoy,

Harry
Me, Evelyn and Peter (I cant remember the butler's name) have been walking for about 10 miles and only now do i spot a road futher ahead,

"Perfect, So i can see a road up head lets keep moving."

"What do we do after we get to civilisation?" Eve speaks for the first time in 30 minutes. We are all so water deprived i can hear the dyness in all of our throats.

"I call one of my connections here and we ask for a place to stay until we get to our place of residence because the safehouse is not on this side of the country its on the other so we might have to do a temporary relocation."

"Harold we dont have to rush anything" peter says, the tiredness eveident in his posture, and eyes. Just like the rest of us.

"We have to. For the sake of Evelyn. We cannot risk whoever is after us to find us easily because we are not in our safehouse."

"What if they know where the safehouse is." Eve says, cutting me off, "what if the people who did that to our plane, the people who are looking for me, already know everything. What if im just a dead man walking." She whispers turning her head to me. Tears threatening to come out.
Before i could reply peter beats me to it,

"No, hun. You are not a dead man walking. Harold here knows what he's doing. He-" he pauses and looks at me, a look of disappointment, maybe even shame in his eyes. The continues, "he's been in this sort of business for a while."

"How long have you both known each other?" She says blinking the tears away.
I look at peter and give him this look, which he returns. The, We cant tell her everything kind of look then turn back to Evelyn before peter can speak i jump in,

"Ive known him since i was 17, so 5 years"

"Thats nice, what was he like back then" Eve directs her question to Peter, i see him frown a little before he shakes his head with a smile

"He hasn't changed much, but hes gotten more of a temper. Hes been getting smarter however. Making more of the right choices," he eyes me. "I used to-"

"Used to what?"

"You know what nevermind. Its not important" peter gives evelyn a small smile and starts looking in the direction we were supposed to go and continues to walk.
Evelyn comes up next to me and qietly talks in my ear,

"What was that about?"

"I dont know, sometimes-" i shake my head thinking of my past with Rownin, "i wasnt the best teenager. He was like a father to me, took care of me, in a way. Mentored me to be better. Peter has been their for me a lot, but sometimes i feel as if i disappoint him. And i probably do"

My mind starts to wander off, why am i doing this? Why am i really doing this? Im only hurting people. Only making people think of me in the way that they used to. But i shouldnt give two F.ucks about what they think, i just do though. Ever since Evelyn. Shes just too, too perfect. She's smart, beautiful, talented. I know why this is happening yet as time goes on i regret my decision even more. Because i knew her, but she didnt know that. I didnt want her to know till maybe this is all over. But would there be an over? If i dont, someone else will. I was taught, everyone told me straight to my face.
Dont get involved, it'll only make things harder.

And they were f.ucking right.

There it is! Ik ik im a terrible person for making u guys wait so long! I kept telling myself to do it on the weekends but things just kept coming up or i kept forgetting, im srry!!  So i managed to squeeze a quick chapter in for u guys! And yes, their gonna get into the city soon dont worry!
Btw, what did u guys think of Harry's kiwi video? I thought it was hella weird-- but thats harry😂
Anyway i hope u like it so far, dont forget to; comment, vote and share!

-S