Its Finally Time to Relax

Srry for the wait but this is worth it!! Hint hint- everyone's POV is included 😉

*Peters POV*
We had finally reached the city and i was very tired, everyone was. It had taken us another mile or two to get to where we are and we havent even got to where were staying yet. Harry was talking to a local right now, trying to get his way around so the rest of us could. Looking at him in this moment brings back a lot of memories of when he was younger. He had been like a son to me, he took my mind off of my dead wife- Amanda.
I had lost her in a battle that was not her fight, and it devastated me. I thought i wouldn't be the same but then harry came along and i retired from my old life. Yet, i was still able to teach him some of the things i was taught for my survival but now look where he is...

For the time being where he was brought into my life i watched him grow and become a man anyone would be favourable to know. However, then he got mixed up in all this nonsense with a very bad man. What was his name? I thought about this for a while till i remembered.
Rownin

That man was like a devil brought to earth. I had previously heard of him from my time in combat and nothing was ever good when he was involved. He always played for the high stakes now there is a young girl involved.

I quite like this girl, she's smart. A lot smarter compared to other girls Harold has associated himself with. The problem with this association harold has with Evelyn is that it strivkly business, the kind of business that had gotten my wife killed by someone who she didnt even know of.

I have to talk to Harold about this once we get settled in the safe house. I want him to do the right thing in the end. I know of his friends; Mr. Tomlinson, Mr.Horan, Mr.Payne and Mr.Malik and they may seem like good enough lads but they can do a lot of damage when needed - ive seen it.
I dont want Harold to fall into the darkness like in his past. He was put into my life Because of his dark past and i tried to help him out of it, but no one can truely recover from something like that - I still haven't and it has been almost a decade.

As i look over i see Harold coming back from talking with the man, but the man is right behind him.

"So. This here is Luiz Lucas and he will be directing us to where we need to go. But he will only be with us until he have reached a little under a mile away from our... house." Harold says

We all nod and get on our marry way until Evelyn speaks up.

"Can we get some food or drinks before we start off on our journey? I think we all need a little boost fron walking for so long." Harold seems as if he is about to protest but I quickly interject,

"Evelyn is right Harold, we have come a long way without any food or water. It will be a quick stop, and we can eat while we walk." Harold then nods as Luiz shows us to a nearby food stand.

We take less than 5 minutes for all of us to get something ti eat and drink before we start on our little adventure.

***

*Harry's POV*

When we have finished our food Luiz has informed us we have a little under 40 minutes until we have reached the safe house, then he tells us the general direction to keep walking and he leaves us be.

I was a bit tired but Eve looked more tired. I know she is probably not used to this extensive amount of walking but what else can we do. I would prefer to keep the amount of people that know where this house is, down the one outsider.
As i look over to Peter i can still see him walking on strong. He is more used to this pain of walking than i even am. He had told me when i had first met him he served in combat. I was quite impressed. As he taught some survival skills and i thought he was amazing and wondered why he had retired. I soon learned it was because he had lost someone so close to him.
Thinking of this a thought came to mind,
What if i lost my wife? Would i ever even get a wife?
Knowing most girls as soon as they hear of my profession, my skill set. They would surely run for the hills. This made me look over at Eve. She is likely the only girl to not look at me in fear after knowing what i do. But to be fair...she doesn't know exactly what i do. She hasn't seen me kill anyone yet, and when she does. I know she will fear me, maybe even fear me which i dont want.