Prologue (Edited)

Hey guys! For those of you who are new welcome! I hope you enjoy this book, it has become a big part of me! Here's a couple of warning ⚠ signs: I've yet to fully edit it. Also, there's a fair bit of swearing. I'm from Australia and where I'm from (including my family and close friends) we tend to swear alot. Also there's a couple mild sexual Implications. I won't do warnings but there isn't any smut so don't worry too much. For those of you who have already read it ( annmarie1322 Moonlight35472 rorypondfoster httyd1mlb2hp3 ) I was allowed to join the watty's this year so I'm beginning to edit early. The new chapter called The Coronation was DELETED. I kid you not, it's completely gone. I've Begun rewriting the chapter Soni should have it out very soon. If you're new here I hope you enjoy this book. You can now read, it's a lot better than it was last time (。♡‿♡。)

----------------------------------

Fontaine's pov:

My family are explorers. We have been for generations. And we are the only explorers that explore the ocean. Yep, my name is Fontaine nekton, and I'm 16. My little brother ant is 12. I've lived on a sub for 95% of my life. Of course while my parents think I absolutely love it sometimes I'd like it if I could be normal and do things normal teenagers do, like have boyfriends or slumber parties.

Anyways, today, we were watching the whale migration when we saw a humungous fish net directly in their path. But instead of being there to catch the whales, something was happening on the other side. And by that we mean someone was trying to stop the whale with a giant net.

"Okay guys! We need you out there"! My mom yelled, while steering the ship.

"Ughh how can someone do that"?! I yelled back. "They'll die!"

"Fontaine, calm down"! Mom said.

So, me and ant jumped in the knights and started laser cutting all the nets. Unfortunately we were to focused, and we didn't see the dark orca on the other side, or the pirates now surrounding our knights. And so, me and ant were captured and taken aboard.

Then captain hammerhead sent a message to mom. "Stop cutting that net! They're in the way of my treasure!" He shrieked, he sounded like a fool.

"But they will die!" Ant yelled back.

Mad Madeline came up to him. "Shut up ye landlubbers! Or I'll make you walk the plank!"

"Umm, how do we walk the plank off a submarine?!" Ant asked, a slight blush on his face. "Seriously you didn't think that through."

"Arr! We will come up with something!" Madeline replied glaring.

Beside her a cute dude walked up smirking. Though he didn't say anything, I could feel him watching me, and for some reason, I stared back. He had blue eyes, messy brown hair, and an adorable face. Who the hell is this guy and why is he on the dark orca?

No Fontaine! Focus! I scolded myself. He is the enemy, though why he was there I had no idea. Mad Madeline and her cute buddy pulled us into a room and locked the door.

"Take that losers! You're stuck there now!" Maddy laughed. So instead of thinking about said cute boy, I spent my time trying to find a way out. And I did! There was a vent that lead to the control room from the ceiling.

Me and Ant smirked at each other. "Okay I already know what you're thinking. Gimme a boost hey?" He asked pointing up.

So I was trying to boost ant into the airpipe shoot when Madeline came in, and she had him with her.

"What are you doing?!" She shrieked. And he just smirked. "Well sis I'd say they're trying to escape." 

Sis?! This was Madeline's brother? I was totally pissed. How could someone so cute, be Captain hammerheads son?!
Obviously whilst I was in my dayream/shock, I had missed Madeline chase ant up the pipe, and her devilishly handsome brother had locked me up again. I pounded on the door and then realised mom and dad were onboard and trying to stop hammerhead so we could escape. Dad had used the swamp knight to destroy the nets and now mom was trying to free us.

We were on the way out with our masks on, when Maddy tried to stop us. Then pirate boy had tripped over his sister and sent her flying into the wall.

"Finn!" She screamed, punching him.

Huh. So that was PB's name. Finn. Pretty cute.

Me and Ant laughed and kept running, zig zagging around the dark orca and trying to get free.

Finally after an hour of struggles we got back on board the aronnax. If you're wondering why it took so long, Ant opened his big ass mouth and hammerhead found out about the ephemacron and lemuria. So of course he's trying to capture us again.

That night after dinner and a shower I went to my room, after I got rid of Ant because he's really annoying and likes mocking me. I  turned on the sound proof walls, then I pulled out my guitar Case and grabbed my guitar. As I did a note dropped out.

It read:
Sorry Nekton, but I couldn't help but steal this pretty necklace for you. Dad will be angry but it suits you. A beauty for a beauty.
Your Finn.

I felt a blush creeping onto my face as I pulled out a box from my guitar Case. I opened it and gasped. There was a beautiful gold whale necklace with a blue topaz crust across it.

Okay, maybe out of all the the dark orca crew Finn is the only I actually like. He's so cute and I get the feeling he doesn't want to be a pirate. Either way, I'd have to hide this from mom and Dad. They really hate the pirates. I'd disappoint them so much!

So I played my guitar for a little while and then went to sleep, thinking about my first and very bad crush.

HI GUYS! What did you think of this new and improved chapter? I hope you guys like it, I want to at least have a chance of winning something in the watty's. Please let me know what you think and don't forget to patiently wait for the new chapter which I'm hoping to have out no later than this week. It's very important and very long so BE PREPARED (Please tell me you get the reference? Comment if you did XD)

Thank you for all your support and don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Share

And follow me (。♡‿♡。)

Elsa, xxoo 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘