Chapter 32: Bad Luck and Golden Curses

Start from the beginning

"Hi, Selma." (Y/N) said waving hello. "Oh itsss just you again, (Y/N). Do you have any news?" The pink Serpentine said with a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, Selma I-Rather we." (Y/N) said pointing out Zane and Jay to Selma. "Need some help with do you know anything about the Overlord and his quest for golden power?" (Y/N) questioned.

"The Golden Master?" Skales Jr asked hugging his mum. "Iss he going to hurt uss?"

"That iss only a sstory, ssson." Selma responded by patting her son on the back.

"Golden Master?" Zane asked. "Is this about Lloyd?"

"It iss jussst an old sscary ssstory but if you'd like to hear about the cursse of the Golden Master you'll have to ask Acidicus he loves to tell hatchings stories he'd know all about it." Selma said leading them all inside the large stone doors.

As they all walked down the decorative path of stepping stones. Jay and Zane took in all their surroundings.

The place actually seemed pretty cozy. The trees were lit with warm, yellow lights and above them, some were lit up on the ceiling of the tomb.

They watched as some Hypnobrai talk to Constrictai and some Fangpyre conversing with Venomari. They seemed to have put aside their issues and become one big harmonious tribe.

"You're not thugss," a Hypnobrai soldier spoke to two Constrictai soldiers. "You give hugss."

He then hugged himself to demonstrate for them what a hug was. We then passed Fangtom and a Venomari solder

"No, try again. It will be our pleasure!" The Venomari soldier said to Fangtom.

"It will be-" said one of Fangtom's heads. "Our...pleasure." the other one finished. The Venomari soldier slapped himself in the face. It mustn't have been going well.

"So the Serpentine really have changed." Jay said looking around.

"I can say from first-hand experience that they have. Echo and I have even been trying social skills classes like you just saw some Serpentine doing." (Y/N) told Jay and Echo nodded.

"I was going to say you've improved your social skills quite a bit since we had last seen one and other be hadn't found the right time to say it." Zane pointed out.