You come First

(Play Song Now)

Prod's pov: I was sitting in my room listening to You come first and Thinking about Alliyah. How could I blow my girl friend off like that. Alliyah is my everything and I need to show her that, the only problem is I don't know the first place to start.

Khalil's pov: I was laying on my bed holding Mya in my arms as she slept. I softly started to sing You come first by Jacob Latimore and rubbed my hand over her cheek. I really don't deserve a girl like Mya. She's all I've ever wanted in a girl and now that I have her I'm worried that I don't deserve to have her in my life.

Roc's pov: Leah is my everything and I'm so glad that God gave me a girl like her to share my life with. Leah makes my life so perfect and I can't believe she stuck with me for this long. She is the reason that I breathe and I love her more than anything.

Ray's pov: Deyjah. She's amazing and I can't picture my life without her. I stared at her picture on my night stand and wondered why she stays with a guy like me. There are so many other guys that can treat her better than I do yet she chooses to stick with me.

Diggy's pov: I was listening to my Ipod blasting you come first and thinking how God can give a guy who is far from perfect the perfect girl friend. The things that Kristi puts up with are outrageous and I'm so blessed that she loves me enough to stay around.

Prince's pov: I love Jazmin Danae Davis! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm not the kind of guy she needs, She needs someone who can always be there for her and love her. I just don't know why she waste her time with me.