Marina goes down hard

Jazmin's pov: I recruited the help of my girl Deyjah to help me get back at Marina. She might think it's over but this is only the beginning.

Deyjah- you ready Jaz?

Me- Born ready.

We walk into school and walk right up to Marina and her goons.

Marina- Didn't have enough of me embarrassing you Jazmin?

Me- Bitch please. It's my turn to talk you just shut the fuck up and listen. Who I'm with is none of your damn buissness. Who my friends are doesn't concern you, and My relationship with Prince should be the last thing on your mind since you hate him so much.

Marina- I love Princeton and he knows that.

Me- Oh really? Is that why he calls you a ugly, two faced whore? Is that why he tells me all day everyday how much he loves me and how much I mean to him? If thats what you call love your mistaken.

Marina- I still love him and you can't force me not too.

Me- But I can tell you this, Prince isn't thinkin bout you hoe. I'm his girl not you so back off my man and stop tryin to ride his nuts. If you bring Princeton into this again you'll regret it. Remember Marina if no ones about your dirty little secrets I do.

Ashely: You don't scare us.

Deyjah: But I do. Back the fuck off bitch.

Me- Kiara, We koo. I have never had any personal problems with you and I hope I never do. Watch your back Marina.

As Deyjah and i walked away i felt smeone grab the back of my shirt and try to hit me in my neck.

Me- Really hoe you wanna die that bad?!?

I charged at Marina and I was on top of her beating her bald headed ass. She pleaded for me to stop but I still kept going, I heard her nose crack as I continued to fuck up her face. me and Deyjah were beating Ashely and Marina's asses until Ray, Prod, Prince, and Khalil tried to stop us. They got Deyjah off Ashely bgut I was'nt letting go of Marina.

Ray- Jaz stop you'll kill her!

Khalil- Jazmin stop!

Prod- Jaz, Please.

Prince- Baby, Let go.

When Prince said let go I found myself releasing Marina and walking away leaving all of them behind me as I waked over to Alliyah and cried.

Ali- I know Jazmin, just calm down.

Diggy- It's okay Jaz. breathe.

Me- I hope she's dead.

Ali- Well she's up and trying to move around.

Me- DAMMIT!

Mya- Girl she basically dead, You did enough damage for one day trust me.

Kristi- That's my girl! Beat hoe's asses!

Leah- Damn, You did a good job Jazmin.

Kristi and Leah made me laugh and put a smile on my face. those are two things I haven't had on in weeks.

Prince- Babe?

Me- Yes?

Prince- Come here.

I walked over to prince and he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed tight.

Prince- Nice job baby, Next time don't try and kill her.

Me- If she hadn't brought you into it I wouldn't have tried to kill her.

Prince- So that fight was over me?

Me- yes.

Prince- I like it when you fight over me, It's sexy.

Me- Shut up stupid. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Prince- I love you Jazmin

Me- I love you too Princeton