Love isn't easy, But who said it was

Jaz's pov: Prince and I have been together for 4 months and it becomes more of a struggle. All we do is argue and the he has the nerve to ask for sex. What the hell do I look like? I swear he does this shit cuz he know's i'll get mad. But no one said love was easy.

Mya's pov: Khalil is working my damn nerves lately! All he does is complain and whine and irritate me. He wants everything done his way and I don't think he remembers that he's not the only one with a say in this relationship. I'm tired of being treated like one of his friends, I'm his girlfriend and I should be treated that way!

Krisit's pov: I love Daniel but we have fallen apart. We used to be close and now were like strangers. I wish he would just be the person I fell in love with and not a complete stranger. Love isn't easy but then again no one said it was. I'm caught up and I don't know how to get back down.

Deyjah's pov: Ray is so fuckin annoying! God can I get 5 minutes without you trynna get on my damn nerves. I love him but he isn't making it easy for me to have a relationship with him because all he acres about is what has to do with him.

Alliyah's pov: I wish Prod could understand that I'm struggling to see where our so called relationship stands right now. I love Prodigy but he doesn't seem to love me the way he used to. Is it to much to ask for the man that used to place our relationship first. Our relationship comes last to him so he can have no relationship if that's how he feels.

Leah's pov: It seems like all of my girls are having men problems but I feel ba for Alliyah the most. She had a great relationship with Prod now none of us see where our relationship's are going. Roc has me so damn confused that I feel like I never knew him and I still don't know him. I want the old Roc back but it doesn't seem like he cares. So if he wants to give up on us then I will too. 

All the girls: We are DONE! Our relationships don't really exsist at this point, so were done and the boys get to decide where we go from here.

Author's note: Did you like it? I hope you did bye for now