Forget tolo you're in trouble

Roc's pov:

Ray was pissed I swear steam was flying out of his ears. Jaz looked terrified and I completly understand why.

Ray:BABE?!?

Jaz-Uhhh

Ray-Is there something you wanna tell me Jazmin Danae Davis?

Jaz- Ray you are my big brother and I love you, But it's time that you stop treating me like a baby.

Ray- You neglect to answer my question Jazmin.

Prince- No Ray. It's not official so please just be calm

Ray- BE CALM?!? YOU EXPECT ME TO BE CALM WHEN ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS IS CALLING MY BABY SISTER BABE AND SLOBBING HER DOWN IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?

Jaz-RAYLON I'M NOT A BABY ANYMORE! I'M 17 YEARS OLD AND I DESERVE TO BE TREATED THAT WAY!

Ray- Fine Jazmin, I'll treat you like a 17 year old after you stop.

Me- Stop what?

Ray- Stop and realize how this effects everyone, not just me.

Prince- Explain the effect it has on everyone!

Ray- MYA AND ALLIYAH KNOW HOW I FEEL! MY BABY SISTER IS GROWING UP AND I SLOWLY HAVE TO ACCEPT IT! I remember feeding Jazmin baby food, watching her take her first steps, saying her first words, the first time she fell, and the first boy she kissed. I have to watch my sister grow up and I'm not ready to watch Jaz grow up, I never was and never will be ready.

Jaz- Ray, I didn't know you felt that way. Why didn't you just tell me?

Ray- You never gave me the chance to tell you. 

Prod- i hate to interrupt but Class starts in 2 minutes and we have to be on time or we get after school detention.

Me- prod's right. Let's go to class and talk about this later. Agreed?

Everyone else- Agreed.

Jaz's pov: I walked into math with Mya, Leah, Deyjah, Alliyah, Kristi, and Liam not far behind me. We took our seats and I placed my head on my desk while Mrs. Hooper gave us a lecture on polynomials and monomials.

Liam- Are you okay Jazzy?

Me- Yep. I said while popping the "p"

Liam- Don't lie to your bestfriend.

Mya- Girl just talk to us.

Deyja- We can't help if we don't know what's wrong.

Ali- It's Ray.

Me- yes. He is so over protective that he can't see when I'm happy.

Liam- He's just being a big brother.

Leah- We all know how Ray gets when you start dating or talking to a boy.

Kristi- Remember how he reacted when you were dating Trevor.

*FLASHBACK*

Jaz- Ray.....I.......Kinda...sorta.....have a .......boy....friend I slowly stuttered out.

Ray-BOYFRIEND! WHO IS THIS NIGGA?!?!?!?!?!?

Jaz- T-Trevor B-Broml-ley

Ray-TREVOR BROMLEY! AWW HELL NAW NOT THAT NIGGA! HE'S A SNAKE JAZ!

I was scared to death as my brother flipped out on me because of who I was dating. I knew Ray didn't want me to date but i have never seen him this pissed. I ran out of my house and went straight to kristi's, I knew I could escape and vent there.