Mya's Perfect Night

Prince's pov:

Ray-It's not like she's your girlfriend.

Jaz- Ray really? Is that how were doing it now?

Ray- Jazmin don't act like your okay with just being boo things with him. I don't want you getting hurt by a guy that's not even your boyfriend.

Even though I didn't want to admit it Ray was right, I had to stop playing boyfriend and actually be her boy friend before Scott trys to replace me.

Me- Jazmin, Your brother is right. 

Jaz- What?

Me- Everyone's been telling me how I need to step up and be your man, Not just play like your boyfriend. So if it's okay with you will you be my #1 girl?

Jaz- ....... What took you so long to ask me that?

Me- Stupidity

Jaz- Well yes stupid I'll be your girlfriend.

Mya's pov:

Prince finally grew some balls and asked her out, It was about damn time.

(Play song Now)

I was joking around with Deyjah and Leah until I heard It's gotta be you by One Direction. That is one of my favorite songs, so when Khalil asked me to dance how could I say no.

We glided across the dance floor captivated by the lyrics of the song and all the passion we have for each other. I would glance up at Khalil and he would smile at me and make me feel like no one elses ever has.

Khalil- I love you Mya.

Me- I love you more.

Khalil- No baby you don't understand. Without you I can't breath your the best thing yet that has come into my life. I can't see my life without you being in it. Your the reason I wake up in the morning and if I ever lost you I don't know what I would do. So I'm making you a promise to never hurt you, leave you, or stop loving you.

Me- Baby you mean more to me than anything. Your not just my boyfriend your my bestfriend. I feel so lucky that I have you in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. So I'm also making you a promise to never hurt you, leave you, or stop loving you.

I lreached up and kissed Khalil, I must say tonight was perfect.