9

"Your Lying Giselle" Nicki Said. "I'm Serious"

"So Your Leaving Shawn For Good?" Nicki Asked.

"Yes Onika...I Really Like Broderick"

"But His Ass Lives All The Way In China" Nicki Joked. "Seattle And We're Going To Make It Work. I Visit Him And He Visits Me"

"But You Got Three Kids And A Non-Existent Baby Daddy" She Said Looking At Her Stupid. "My Kids Got A Good Amount Of Aunties And Uncles" She Cheesed Looking At Her. "Uh Ah I Can Only Take Your Kids For A Few Hours" She Said.

Beyoncé Frowned "My Kids Are Not Bad"

"They Aren't, But You Know I Don't Have Kids Stuff At My House. They Will Keep Complaining About How Bored They Are" Nicki Said.

"What Happened To, If You Need Anything I'm One Phone Call Away?" Beyoncé Reminded. "For Help Not So You Can Be Fucking Your Man Across Town"

Beyoncé Bust Out Laughing "Stop Playing Nicki"

"It's Not Like They Visit They Auntie They Be So Busy At TT Tracy House" Nicki Said Sucking Her Teeth.

Beyoncé Giggled "It's Only Because She Has Kids And You Always Working Late"

"Mhm, It's Not My Fault I Don't Have A Professional Football Player For A Husband So I Can Be A Housewife All Day" Nicki Said.

"Don't Be Throwing Shade At My Boo"

"I'm Not, I'm Just Saying...So When Are You Going To Kick Him And His Sorry Ass Mama Out?" Nicki Asked.

"I Don't Know...He Already Is Struggling With Finding A Job-"

"That Nigga Is Not Looking For A Job. He Too Busy Playing Around With Tyrone...We All Know This Bey" Nicki Said Cutting Her Off. "Don't Remind Me" She Said Softly. They Pulled Up To Beyoncé's House And Got Out. She Unlocked The Door And It Was Awfully Quiet. Ms.Gloria Came Out The Kitchen "The She Devil" Nicki Whispered.

"Hey, Where's Jay And The Kids?" Beyoncé Asked. Rumi Was With Tracy. She Dropped Her Off Before She Dropped Them Off To School. "How Should I Know? I'm Not Up My Son Ass Like You Are All The Damn Time" She Snapped.

"Dassit" Nicki Said. "What's Your Deal With My Girl?!" Nicki Snapped.

"Nick-"

"No" She Snapped Cutting Her Off Turning Back To Ms.Gloria. "Excuse Me Heathen?" Ms.Gloria Asked.

"You Always Coming At Her Sideways When All She Does Is Provide For Her Family And Treats Your Fuck Boy Of A Son Like A Damn King Even When His Grimy, Lazy, No Good Ass Cheated On Her Twice While Your Fat Saggy Titty Bitch Ass Get To Sleep, Eat, Wash Ya Ass For Free Everyday Not Even Watching Your Own Grand Kids!" Nicki Snapped.

Ms.Gloria Stood There For A Second Taking It All In "I Never Liked Beyoncé And She Knows That...I Told Jay From The Jump To Stay With Deja  But He Met Her And Apparently Fell In Love. No One Is Perfect For My Son Except Deja And That's That. Now I Don't Know Who You Think Your Talking To Like You Lost Your Rabbit Ass Mind" Ms.Gloria Said.

"Bey You Better Get Her. She Don't Know Me" Nicki Said Beginning To Laugh As She Looked Away.

"Little Girl, Don't Have Me Beat Your Ass Now" Ms.Gloria Said.

"Gi-"

"Stop!" Beyoncé Yelled. "Where Are My Kids" Beyoncé Said. Now She Was Beginning To Get Worried. "I Told You How Should I Know!" Snapped Ms.Gloria. She Called Jay And He Picked Up.

"Hey What's Up Babe?" He Asked.

"Where Are You?"

"At Ty's What's Up?" He Asked.

"I Know You Don't Have My Children Over There"

"Shit Shit Shit, I'm Getting Them Now" He Said.

"Are You Serious Right Now Shawn?! They Got Out Of School An Hour Ago!" Beyoncé Yelled. "Shit, I'm Sorry Bab-" She Hung Up On Him.

"He Forgot To Pick Them Up?" Nicki Asked.

Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes "I'm Done, You Need To Pack Your Stuff. I Can't Do This Anymore"

Nicki Looked At Ms.Gloria Like She Was Stupid "Tootalo" Nicki Said Shooing Her.

"Excuse You" Ms.Gloria Snapped. "Pack Your Shit Granny" Nicki Said. "Stop Nicki" Beyoncé Said. Nicki Moved Past Her To Go Into The Master Bedroom And Began Packing Jays Stuff.

"Nic Sto-"

"You Done With This Nigga Right?!" She Snapped.

"Wait...This Is Wrong, They Have No Where To Live-"

"Stop Being So Fucking Nice, Let That Man Go"

"That's The Father Of My Kids I Just Can't Leave Him On The Streets" She Said. "That Bitch Can Live With Her Sister And Jay Can Stay With Tyrone Hell He Be There All The Time Anyways" Nicki Said Going Back To Packing Jays Things.

Once The Kids Returned Beyoncé Seen Sir And Blue Run In The House With Their Ice Cream In Their Hands. "Are You Guys Okay?" Beyoncé Asked Looking Over Their Bodies.

"Now We Are, Daddy Got Us Ice Cream" Blue Said Holding It Up Hers. "So Y'all Don't See Me?" Nicki Asked. They Giggled Giving Her A Hug.

"Did Daddy Apologize?" Beyoncé Asked As She Seen Jay Walk In. "Yes" They Both Said.

"Go Finish Your Ice Cream In The Dinning Room" Beyoncé Ordered. They Raced Out Of The Living Room. "Ms.Williams Is A Little Bitch, She Was Mad Rude" Jay Said Walking Up To Us.

"She Should Be, You Had Her Waiting An Hour With Our Kids Jay. How Could You?"

"I Said I Was Sorry Damn" He Said.

"Who The The Fuck You Talking To Nigga-"

"Nicki Go With The Kids In The Living Room Please" Beyoncé Said.

She Looked Him Up And Down "Ya Ass Lucky I Don't Stick My Foot Up Ya Ass" Nicki Mumbled Leaving Them Alone.

"Jay, I Can't Do This" She Said.

"Can't Do What?"

"This...Us...It's Over. This Was The Last Straw-"

"Just Because I Accidentally Forgot The Kids?! Are You Fucking Serious Right Now?!" He Snapped.

"You And Your Mama Need To Get The Hell Out Of My House" Beyoncé Said. She Was Over The Fact That She Gave This Man Her Everything And He Still Turned Around And Treated Her Like The Scum Of The Earth. She Just Couldn't Take It Any Longer.

"Bey You Not For Real Right Now" He Said Looking Shocked.

"Jay, I Gave You So Many Chances To Get Your Shit Together And You Haven't Changed One Bit" She Said.

"What The Fuck, Just Because I Forgot The Kids-"

"Do You Hear Yourself?! You Shouldn't Have Forgotten To Pick Up Your Damn Kids Anything Could Have Happen Jay!" She Snapped.

"Man Whatever, You On Some Bullshit. You'll Be Back Just Like You Always Do" He Said Moving Past Her Going Into Their Room. She Walked Behind Him "You Fucking Packed My Shit?" He Said Shaking His Head.

"Jay Just Get Out Of My Damn House" She Said.

"This Is Why I Cheated On Yo Ass, You Swear You Know What You Want But You Love Me. You Stuck To My Ass Like Glue-"

"Are-Are You Serious Right Now?" She Asked Shocked By His Words.

"As A Mother Fucking Heart Attack" He Said Grabbing His Things. She Stood There In Shock