7

"What Do You Want?" Beyoncé Said Clearly Annoyed. She Specifically Blocked Him So She Wouldn't Receive His Texts Or Phone Calls. "I Want You To Come Home...I Want You In My Arms Bey" He Said Softly.

She Locked The Bathroom Door Keeping Her Eyes On The Floor. What Would She Even Say? Hearing Him Say That Sparked Something Inside Her. She Did Miss Him. But Then She Began To Think Of How He Cheated On Her Continuously.

"Jay-...I-"

"Everything Okay?" Broderick Said On The Other Side Of The Door. "Is That A Nigga? You Really On Some Fucked Up Shit!" He Yelled.

"I Gotta Go-"

"No! Who The Hell That Nigg-" She Hung Up Putting The Phone On Do Not Disturb. She Looked In The Mirror. Looking At Her Features As Her Mind Began To Ponder."Bey?" She Heard.

"Uh- Yeah I'm Fine. I'm Coming Out In A Few" She Said Keeping Her Eyes On Herself. Spending Time With Derik Makes Her So Happy, It Was Like Having A Childhood Friend You Haven't Talk To In So Long Then When You Meet Up It's Like Time Wasn't Missed. But Hearing Jay Plead For Her Made Her Feel Loved... And Wanted.

She Walked Out The Bathroom To See Him On The Couch With A Plate Of Chocolate Covered Strawberries. She Giggled "I Know You Love Them And You've Been In That Bathroom For A Longtime. You Better Not Have Blown It Up" He Joked Followed By A Chuckle Causing Her To Join As She Sat Next To Him. "Thank You" She Said Taking A Strawberry Looking At Him With A Smirk. He Continued To Look At Her As She Ate The Fruit "What?" She Smiled Covering Her Mouth Making Sure Nothing Was On Her Face. "Your Like A Goddess" He Said Softly.

She Blushed Looking Down "Thank You"

She Looked Up And He Was Looking Into Her Eyes "What's Going To Happen When I Leave?" He Asked.

"I Don't Know"

"I Want Us To Continue To Stay In Touch, Maybe You Come Out To See Me And I Show You Around. Vice Versa" He Smiled.

She Looked Down "What?" He Asked.

"I-...This Is Starting To Feel Like A Relationship. We're Still Getting To Know One Another Derik" She Said.

"Your Right...I'm Sorry" He Said As His Phone Began To Ring. He Picked It Up Excusing Himself As He Went Into His Room. She Decided To Look Through Her Phone Seeing The Plenty Of Texts And Missed Calls From The Number Jay Called Her From. She Seen Texts And Missed Calls From Tracy Too. She Wanted To Let Her Know That She Was Fine And Talk To Her Babies But It'll Defeat The Purpose Of Getting Away To Find Herself. She Seen One Missed Call From Nicki So She Called Her Back.

"Damn Hoe Where You Been?" She Asked.

"I'm In Cancun...I Have To Catch You Up" She Said Softly.

"No Invite? Alright"

"It's Not Even Like That, I'm Here To Get Away From Everything...I Found Out Jay Cheated On Me Again And-"

"Your Lying" She Said.

"I Wish I Was"

"I'm So Sorry Bey...I Really Am. You Don't Deserve This Bullshit" She Said.

"Thank You Nic...I Met Someone Here Though"

"Oop Onto The Next Dick!" She Said Causing Her To Laugh. "It's Not Like That But It Kinda Is, We're Just Getting To Know Each Other As Friends But He Makes Me So Happy"

"As He Should" She Said. "Send Me A Picture Please" She Said.

"Girl What? No"