6

"Tracy" Beyoncé Called For The Tenth Time. She Looked At Her With A Confused Look.

"Tell Me What You Had To Tell Me" She Said Eagerly. "Oh Sorry...Promise Me You Won't Overreact"

"I Can't Make Any Promises" Beyoncé Said. They Were Finally Hanging Out And Told Her She Deserved It From Taking Care Of The Kids And Dealing With Ms.Gloria Drama.

She Unlocked Her Phone Going Through It "Girl Your Gonna Tell Me?" Beyoncé Said Getting Impatient.

"Can I Pull Out My Receipts First Damn" She Said Laughing But She Couldn't Laugh. She Was Sick To Her Stomach Scared Of What She Was About To Uncover.

She Handed Her The Phone And It Was A Light Skin Girl On Her Screen. You Could Tell She Was Mixed. She Was Smiling And A Guy Was Next To Her But He Had His Head Down On His Phone So You Couldn't See His Face Fully.

"Your Showing Me This Because?" Beyoncé Asked Confused. "Beyoncé...That's Jay"

She Looked At The Picture Again Analyzing It As A Whole. Once It Became Clear Seeing His Unkept Hair, His Beard, His Tattoo Of The First Letters Of Their Kids On The Top Of His Thumb. She Immediately Knew.

"Bey" Tracy Called Softly. She Didn't Know What To Expect. Beyoncé Scrolled Down To See The Caption That Had A Blue Heart Emoji. She Continued To Look Through The Comments. Two People Asking If That Was Her Boyfriend Which She Replied Back With A Yes. It Felt Like The World Stopped "Bey, Say Something" Tracy Said Nervous For What She Might Do.

"He Promised...He-..."

"When I Saw That I Knew I Had To Tell You, One Of My Friends Showed Me Because She Liked Her Hair That She Saw On Instagram Then Decided To Scroll Through Her Page" Tracy Explained.

"How Could He?" Beyoncé Said Starring At The Picture Not Taking Her Eyes Off Of It. She Couldn't Believe How Low Down He Could Be. With Everything They've Been Through And Still Going Through. She Didn't Know What Else To Give. She Kept It Spicy In The Bedroom, Took Care Of The Kids And His Trifling Mother And Made Sure Bills Were Paid. But She Assumed That Wasn't Enough For Him.

"Do You Think She Knows?" Beyoncé Asked Finally Speaking Up.

"Probably Not...Bey You Need To Leave Him...For Good This Time. He's Just Going To Continue To Hurt You" Tracy Warned.

Beyoncé Took A Picture Of It From Her Phone And Handed Tracy's Phone Back To Her. "I Got To Go" Beyoncé Said Pulling Out Her Wallet. "No I Got It Go Bey" Tracy Said. Beyoncé Stared At Her For A Quick Second. "Bey No, I Got It...The Kids Can Stay At My House Too. I'll Take Them To School And Everything" Tracy Said.

"Thank You" Beyoncé Said Trying Not To Cry. She Told Herself The Last Time That She Wasn't Going To Cry Over His Foolishness. Now She Was Beyond Pissed, Angry, Sad, Upset, Confused... And Most Importantly Hurt. She Immediately Got In Her 2016 Nissan Heading Home To An Empty Home. She Called Jay And It Went Straight To Voicemail So She Called Tyrone.

"Aye Bey, Longtime No See" Ty Said Followed By A Low Chuckle.

"Where's Jay?" Beyoncé Asked Cutting Right To The Chase. "Damn No, Hey What's Up? A Nigga Could Be In The Hospital Right Now" He Joked.

"Where Is Jay Ty?...I'm Not Playing"

He Began To Cough "Well Shit...I Don't Know, The Nigga Was Supposed To Take Me To Rick House. I Called Him And He Wasn't Picking Up"

"Alright" Beyoncé Said Hanging Up. By Now She Didn't Know What To Do. She Was Still So Upset And Mad. The First Time He Cheated She Just Cried But Getting Cheated On Again...It's Made Her Feel Enraged. She Got Up Beginning To Pack All Of Her  Clothes, Jewelry, Feminine Products, Just Everything In A Couple Of Suite Cases. She Heard The Front Door Slam "Bey?!" Jay Called From The Living Room.