3

"I'm Going To Go Down Again!" Blue Exclaimed. Beyoncé Giggled As She Watched Her Oldest Daughter Go Down The Slide.

"You Can Go Down As Many Times You Want" Beyoncé Said As She Sat On The Bench Crossing Her Leg. She Had Decided To Take The Kids To The Park After She Picked Them Up From School. Sir Was Helping Rumi With The Swings While Beyoncé Looked Up To See Deja Walking Up With Athena Closely Behind Her. Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes. Deja Never Liked Her Since Day One. At First She Thought It Was Because She Was Dating Jay. But No It's Because Beyoncé Was Living The Life She Always Wanted With Jay. He Has Told Her That They Always Said They Would Live In A Nice House With Three Kids And Two Nice Cars.

"Athena!" Blue Screamed Racing Towards Her Older Sister. One Thing That Came Out Of This Dysfunctional Family Was The Kids. They Adored Athena And She Treated Them Like They Were Her Full Blood Siblings. "Hey Blue" Athena Smiled Giving Her A Side Hug. She Made Her Way To Sir And Rumi. While Deja Headed My Way "Did You Tell Jay About My Money?" She Shot.

"Yeah" Beyoncé Said To Pull Out Her Phone Scrolling Through Her Photos To Make Things Less Awkward.

"Well I'm Gonna Wait For His Ass To Show Up Because I Want My Damn Money...Athena Go Get Yo Bag Girl, I Don't Know Why You Didn't Grab It Out The Damn Car!" Deja Yelled. Athena Followed Her Instructions Running To The Car While Jay Pulled Up. After He Parked And Got Out And Hugged Athena Whispering Something In Her Ear As They Both Made Their Way Back Over To Everyone.

"I Need My Damn Money Jay" Deja Complained.

Jay Sucked His Teeth "You Ain't Getting No Damn Money From Me. I Just Gave You Money For Her Braces"

Jay Kissed My Cheek Sitting Next To Me As Sir Came Running To Jay Giving Him A Hug And Kiss.

"That's What Happens When You Have Kids, You Should Know That Better Then Anyone. I Swear Ever Since Y'all Moved Into That Big Ass House You Act Like You Ain't Got Shit. Your Daughter...Your First Child Needs Money Aight!" Deja Yelled. Beyoncé Clenched Her Teeth. She Always Tried Her Hardest To Stay Out Of Their Business Because Athena Wasn't Her Child So She Had No Say So.

"What You Need The Money For? Huh?!" Jay Shot. He Knew All The Money He Gives His Baby Mama Was Used On Her And Not Their Child.

"You Know What, I Can Just Tell Mama Gloria And She'll Make You Give Me The Money I Need" Deja Said.

Jay Shook His Head, But She Was Right. Gloria Was Her Number One Supporter Because Once Again She Loved Deja Like She Was Her Own Daughter.

"Do Whatever You Want I Ain't Giving You Shit" Jay Said Wrapping His Arm Around Me Making Me Smirk Lightly. Beyoncé Loved When Jay Put Deja In Her Place. It Made Her Feel Good.

Deja Stared At Them For A Minute Before Speaking Up "Come On Athena We Leaving!" She Snapped.

"What? Why?" Athena Asked Looking Scared.

"What Did I Tell Your Ass?!" Deja Yelled.

"Aye Watch How You Talk To My Child" Jay Said Getting Up. She Looked Him Up And Down "And...What You Going To Do?" She Said Folding Her Arms As She Stood Her Ground.

"Dad I-"

"Get Ya Behind In The Car And I'm Not Gonna Say It Again" Deja Said Cutting Off Her Daughter. Athena Let Out A Sigh Saying Bye To My Kids. Rumi Began To Cry "Come Here Rum" Beyoncé Said As Rumi Reached Out Her Hands Walking Up To Beyoncé With Full Blown Out Tears. She Picked Her Up Trying To Calm Her Down.

"Your Mama Is Gonna Be Heated" Deja Said Before She Walked To Her Car. "Why Did Athena Have To Leave?" Blue Asked Running Up To Us. Beyoncé Looked Up At Jay Letting Him Take The Lead On This One. "Lets Get Home Because Mommy Has To Go To Work" Jay Said Picking Up Blue.