4

"I Really Don't Know What To Say" Tracy Said As She Shook Her Head. She Was The Only Person Beyoncé Could Go To Because Nicki Was At The Club.They  Were Sitting On Her Couch Sipping On Some Red Wine. While Trey Took The Kids Out To Eat.

"I Feel Like Lately He's Been Taking Me For Granted" Beyoncé Said Softly.

"Awww Bey" Tracy Said. Tracy And Jay Were Really Close When They Were Younger. They Went To The Same Elementary And Middle School Together. But When Tracy Got Into Some Prestigious Private School With A Scholarship Then They Just Began To Drift From One Another.

"I Don't Want To Loose Him...We Have Three Kids Together. I Want My Family To Be Together...I Saw What Splitting Up Did To My Family And I Don't Want My Kids To Go Through That" Beyoncé Confessed. Tracy Was Like A Big Sister To Her And Told Her Everything. "Can I Be Honest With You Bey?" She Asked. Beyoncé Began To Feel Her Heart Sink To Her Stomach As She Felt Scared Of What She Was About To Say Next.

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Waiting For Her Response "I Love You And Jay Together But...After You Had Blue I Knew Jay Was Never Going To Marry You. Jay Has Always Been Selfish And Don't Know How To Commit To One Woman...I Told You That When I First Met You Remember?"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Beginning To Feel That Lump In Her Throat Form "But You Told Me What?"

"That If There Is Any Proof That He's Cheating Then I Will Have No Other Reason But To Break Up With Him" Beyoncé Said Remembering The Conversation Years Ago.

"I've Watched Him Cheat On His Girlfriends Back In The Day You Know This Bey. The Reason Why I Never Told You That I Knew He Wasn't Going To Marry You Because He Hasn't Cheated On You So I Really Had Hopes That-" Once Beyoncé Looked Down Tracy Paused Mid Sentence.

"Beyoncé...He Never Cheated On You Right?" She Asked. She Looked Up Into Her Eyes Like A Lost Puppy "Oh My God Beyoncé, Why You Never Told Me This? Why Didn't You Leave Him?!" Tracy Said.

"I Love Jay...I Was Too Embarrassed To Tell Anyone" She Said Softly Making Sure To Not Look Her In The Eyes.

"Oh My God...Beyoncé" She Whispered.

"I Know I Know...But Since I Forgave Him We Started Getting Better Then Ever And Now That He Lost His Job We're Just Going Through Some Stuff It'll Get Better" She Reassured.

"Beyoncé No It Won't Are You Kidding Me?!" She Said Getting Up.

"We Just Need Some Counseling Or Som-"

"If You Were Married Yes But That's Your Boyfriend. There's No Point In Fighting For A Man That's Never Fully Committed To You" Tracy Said. Now That Hurt. "Jay Is Committed To Me...He Wouldn't Stay With Me This Long If He Wasn't" Beyoncé Defended. She Was Beginning To Feel Some Type Of Way.

Tracy Shook Her Head "You Said I Could Be Honest But Now Your Fighting The Truth"

Beyoncé Let Out A Sigh "Because He's My Boyfriend...He's All That I Know In A Man"

"Are You Afraid Of Loving Another Man?" She Asked. Tears Beginning To Rush Down Her Cheeks As She Nodded Her Head.

She Quickly Sat Back Down On The Couch Wrapping Her Arms Around Beyoncé Hugging Her Tightly. She Broke Down Crying Harder Then She Ever Did Before. Was It Because She Was Letting Out The Dirtiest Of Her Laundry? Was It Because Someone That's Known Jay Longer Then Her Told Her To Her Face That He Was Never Going To Marry Her?

"It's Okay Beyoncé...Jay Is Practically Your First Everything" She Said Softly As They Released From The Bear Hug. But It Was True, Beyoncé Had Childish Relationships Like In Middle School Where They Never Really Did Anything And Then She Had One Relationship In High School But Before Anything Could Happen She Had To Move Here To Atlanta. Jay Was Her First Real Boyfriend, First Love, First Sexual Partner, First Date. Just Everything, She Wanted Him To Be Hers Forever.