CHAPTER THIRTEEN

A devilish smirk could be found on jimins face as he watched you frantically removing your boots, your face was so full of worry that it brought warmth to his heart. And then what he had been waiting for happened. His smile widened as he saw your form dive inside the water. Looking so beautiful holding your breath making your cheeks puffy, hair wet and silky flowing with the current of the water he just wanted to reach out and grab your face to kiss the hell out of you. You were looking like an angel in distress but he couldn't savour the moment for he ran out of oxygen closing his eyes he finally went half unconsciousness.

Your arms wrapped around his body pulling up above the water and dragging him ashore.

"jimin". He could hear your sweet faint voice.

"jimin". He could feel your head pressed against his chest.

"he's still alive". He heard say out of relief.

"jimin". He could feel your palms pressing against his chest.

All this was planned out. To be held in your arms.

To hear your angelic voice call out his name

To feel your cold lips press against his own. Giving him C. P. R. But as quickly as it came it disappeared. He felt empty.

The moment your lips landed on his own you felt shocks of electricity flash through your veins. You quickly withdrew after a few after a few seconds.

He hated this stupid act, to not be in control but he had to do this in order to not scare you away. To be/act like an innocent boy in order for you to fall for him but soon all this act will be over.
He couldn't and didn't want to keep you in anxiousness anymore so he decided to wake up.

*cough* *cough*

To your surprise he started coughing out water as he rolled over.

*y/n pov*

He opened his eyes looking at me.

He stared at me for a few seconds. And before i knew;

He smiled,

He smiled wider and then busted out laughing. What tha!

Like laughing really hard.

"what's so funny? ". I asked as he tried to control his laughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                      And then he made an unexpected comment that no one with their screws intact would........

"you should have seen your face! ".

What the heck.

Did the water mess with his brain or something?.

Sorry if it's too short..... Again.

I can't say I'll try my best

Cause am not that kind of write long chapters kinda person.

so....... Cool?.

Nah!

*************

Unto the next chapter!!.