CHAPTER ELEVEN

*y/n pov*

Okay_maybe i didn't think this through.

That was my only thought as i found myself in the middle of the forest. Doing what?. You may ask but to be honest with you i don't even know. I've been here since morning and it's now getting to noon and i don't know whether i should stay or leave. I just have that gut feeling that he's gonna come around. But one thingsj for sure am not gonna spend a night in this isolated forest. I kicked a tree. "ouch!" damn am going home. Just when i was about to get on my horse i heard an amused laugh. My get flipped back.

And they he stood. The man I've been looking for.

"you're quite an entertainment ". What!

" if i may ask what brings you here?. " he asked still looking quite amused.

" i came looking for you " i answered diligently.

He chuckled. Do i look like a clown or something?

" no. No you don't look like a clown. I just find you amusing ".

I hadn't realised i spoke out loud.

" without much wasting of our time. You said you came looking for me?. Why."

"i came looking for you because i want to thank you for saving my life. "

" but if i may recall i was the one who almost shot you with my arrow, hmm?." stop asking so many questions and just accept it already.

"yes. But you missed. I wanted to thank you, for if you were not here i would have been left to die and i know it was you who helped me get to the town safely. " am trying my best here.

" but your horse was there. Seeing the kind of look the thing had on it's face, it would have gone to look for help. "

" look i just wanted to thank you, and now that I've done it I would like to take my leave ". I said as i jumped on top of my horse but stopped when i heard him talk.

" jimin. my name is jimin. What's yours?. " He asked politely.

I turned on my horse to look at him, given a second before answering.

" l/n y/n. But you can call me y/n. If you like ". I said before turning my horse to leave.

" say. Y/n, would like to go to the nearby waterfall with me? ".

And that's when I gave him a once over. He didn't look rich he didn't look poor. He looked around my age but maybe two to four years older. He was wearing a white button up shirt with black pants, brown boots, fair, dark brown hair and black eyes.

" if you're done checking me out i would like to hear your answer y/n".

He looked like a man i could stroll with and i didn't want to deny in case i would come across rude to him. So i agreed following behind him as he led the familiar path leading to waterfall.