CHAPTER EIGHT

*Y/N POV*

I was woken up from my slumber by the faint hearing of my parents both relieved and worried voices.

"doc how is her condition?". my father asked casually.

" your daughter is fine i assure you. Am fascinated by her quick recovery, even though the two weeks have passed it would have taken some days to be able to talk. " he said as he carried my hand and checked my pulse before letting out a low chuckle.

" y/n. Y/n dear, how are you feeling " my mother asked me with a small smile as i decided to finally open my eyes. She looked worried and exhausted. Knowing my mother i knew she had been here all the time and had only left yesterday night to have a proper sleep at home.

" eomma " i sat up as i crumbled her in my warm embrace.

" aigoe y/n stop being a cry baby you're going to crush your baby sibling "she said as she pat my head. I smiled and released her from my hold before touching her stomach eight months of pregnancy and speaking to my baby brother. I knew it was a he even though eomma and abba won't tell us. Her stomach had grown since the last time I saw it.

" abba " i bowed my head a little as a sign of respect as he responded with a simple nod and a warm smile. My father wasn't the type of father that was warm he was a strict man. He didn't know how to shower affection on someone but by the way he looks at his family you'll know that he truly loved them that's why the smile made me more happier than i could explain.

"jal jinesseoyo? " i purposely did not acknowledge his presence so i turned to my mother as she gave me the be polite look. I sighed before turning my attention to the man in the white coat known as lee kwon aka the 'doctor '.

" better than yesterday " I said before turning away from him. Just as the door opened revealing my elder sister and her soon to be husband in a matter of weeks.

" y/n" my elder sister said as she rushed to hug me tears already soaking her cheeks. "it's all my fault. If i hadn't asked eomma to go and carry my wedding attire. Y/n you wouldn't have been in this current condition. Am sorry am so sorry y/n please forgive me" always so over dramatic.

"eonni. Stop blaming yourself, it was nobody's fault am fine and healthy now and that's all you need to know okay? " she nodded her head as a reply to my question. She was the elder one but when anything happens she'll always become over dramatic.

" y/n how are you? " i removed myself from my sister's hold as i wanted to regard to my in law which eonni had made me forgotten.

" oppa am fine thank you " i answered with a genuine smile.

After all the talking and laughing i asked about my younger brother not the one in my mom's womb but the one that was staying with one of my uncles learning a simple trade and there. it was a long journey from there to hear which is why he could not come and because he was also preparing for his exams my parents assured him that my condition wasn't too severe but none the less he sends his regards along with my uncles, nieces and nephews.

"eomma, abba " i called out gaining both their attentions eomma was preparing some tea while abba was reading the newspaper.
My mom answered while my dad looked up from his newspaper. My elder sister had gone with her husband to receive some fresh air

" can y/n be discharged today? " i asked as i looked at my hands that were on my lap.

" we'll see what we can do " abba answered casually before turning his gaze back to the newspaper.

" but y/n is fine and healthy now i do not want to spend another lonely unnecessary night here ".

" y/n abba has already said he'll see what he can do. So for now drink your tea and rest". she said as she handed abba his own before handing me my own.

"camsamidah eomma and abba" i showed my gratitudeas eomma gave me a smile and abba gave me a small nod. This is going to be harder than i thought. i thought as i sighed before taking a sip of my tea before looking at both my parents. Mystery man my mystery man. I will find you.

Sorry for the late update. I've been very busy with a lot of stuff.

Vote. Comment. Like

Anonymous rose out !