Chapter 14: How Didn't This Cure Me?

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I look down at the floor while the Loud siblings yell at me. They got threw the window since I forgot to lock it. "Puddin! Why we're coughing blood?! Why didn't you tell us?! Do you know what could have happened if we didn't see it?! You could have died from whatever is making you cough out blood!" Luna yelled at me while the others stopped yelling but looked at me angry. "W-well I didn't want you to worry and-" I got cut off by Luna "YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW?! YOU LIED TO ME WHEN I ASKED YOU WE'RE OK AND YOU MIGHT HAVE DIED! I MIGHT HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU EVER AGAIN!" Even her siblings we're shocked by her voice raising even more. I staid silent. I didn't know what to say or do. I tried hugging her earlier but she just pushed me away. So I'm not gonna try kissing since she might slap me. I finally look at her while trying not to cry "I-I'm sorry everyone....I'm sorry Luna" I said and finally try hugging her but guess what. She pushed me away "sorry won't help!" Luna yelled but not as loud as before. I whimper and look away. "What will you do now?" asked a voice. For some reason a voice keeps on asking me questions and telling me what to do but hes been quiet lately. Yes it's a he. Leave me alone! I'll handle this myself! I 'told' him in my mind "Alright". "Luna let me explain" I said "what is there to explain?!" Luna asked. I looked at her angry, finally having enough. "I WAS TRYING NOT TO MAKE YOU WORRY!" I yelled back while crying and she took a step back in surprise by the sudden raised voice. "P-puddin! Please don't cry! I-I was angry! I wasn't thinking straight!" Luna said and took a step closer but I growled at her, making her take a step back again. I ran threw the door and into my sister's room. I sat down on her bed while crying. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. Dang it I forgot to lock the door! I look over to see Luna hugging me while crying. "I-I'm sorry Puddin! I-I shouldn't have yelled!" Luna said between sobs. I felt sad and broken that she's crying. I hug her back while rubbing her back "it's ok. You we're just angry and sad" I said while rocking her back and forth. How didn't this cure you? ask the voice I don't know....