Chapter 1: Moving In

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I mumbled cursing words under my breath while dragging a box full of heavy instruments with my sister, Serphina, helping. We were moving to Royal Woods because where I come from it's getting more violent by the second. More fires, more killers, more homeless people, more deaths, etc. So now here we are, dragging boxes into a new house that were going to spend our new life in. I stopped for a moment so Serphina can take a breather while her tail wags. Ok let me explain, our family are part werewolf, Nekos, and dragons. Yep, dragons. Crazy right? Serphina is a Neko my parents are werewolves and I'm part dragon. I'm a Night Fury from How To Train Your Dragon. Don't know how but I am. I sighed and picked up the box by myself and put it on the porch and walked back to get another one or maybe two. But while I was walking I heard my dad clear his throat and I turn around "what?" I ask "your wings and tail are showing. Serphina already got yelled at so please don't be the next one" Dad said before walking off. I rolled my eyes and put away my wings and tail. I walk over to two large boxes and put them on the porch. It was like that for two hours until we finally brang them inside. Now for unpacking, yay.
~2 hours later~
We unpacked for two hours straight and I plopped onto the couch while Serphina is in the kitchen and mom and dad went upstairs. I hear a knock on the door and I was about to get it until Serphina did. It revealed to adults with some sort of food and had bright smiles on their faces "hello their little girl! Are your parents or siblings home?" The man asked and Serphina nods "yep! MOM! DAD! THE NEIGHBORS ARE HERE!" Serphina yelled "COMING!" they yelled back "their coming and my sibling is on the couch. Come here!" Serphina said looking at me with a smile and I groan and walked over. "Hello!" They said and I wave shyly "hi" I mumbled with a emotionless voice. Serphina punched my arm "say it with emotion for once!" Serphina said and I shrug "don't wanna I guess" I said looking at her "sorry for my sister! She's usually like this when it comes to new people but once you get to know her shes actually energetic and happy" Serphina said and I rolled my eyes before walking away when I heard my parents coming. I sat on the couch when Serphina and my parents start talking. I laid down and watched YouTube. They talked for about 29 minutes or so until the two adults left. "What did they say?" I asked not looking away from my phone "well, were going to eat at their house at I think 7:00? So get ready to make 13 more friends" Serphina explained while Mom and Dad went upstairs. I set down my phone and looked at her with a raised eyebrow "13?" I asked and she nods "13. Their a big family" Serphina said and I nod "yep" I said before closing my eyes and wait until it's 7:00.
~3rd person~
"Kids! Get down here we have something to tell you!" Rita yelled and the sound of arguing and footsteps can be heard. They went downstairs "whatcha need?" Luan asked "and why were yoi over at the new neighbor's house? We're you spying?" Lynn Jr asked with crossed arms "what no!" Lynn Sr. said "we greated them and asked them to eat with us at 7. So be on your best behaver, we don't want them to move away after a day or so just because your loud" Rita said "it's not our fault dude! We can't stay quiet with ten people in one house!" Luna said annoyed and angry. "Just be on your best behavior" Lynn Sr. said while walking upstairs with Rita. They groaned in annoyance and anger.
~(Y/N)'s POV~
Me and Serphina were playing outside in our 'secret' animal form until we got scolded by dad "kids! Don't play outside in that form!" We looked at him annoyed but we gave in and turn into the form we're suppose to be in. Dad went back inside and we sighed "why can't we just be in our animal form? It makes us feel more free and comfortable" I said with crossed arms "maybe for you because you can fly but we can't. Your the only one that's part dragon" Serphina said putting a hand on her hip "and no talking about it!" Mom said while bringing in a box. We groaned and I hear music playing next door. I grab onto the fence and lift myself up to see 11 people playing instruments. I blushed at one girl in purple with a purple guitar and I accidentally let go of the fence. I land on the ground with a loud THUD. "Think they heard that?" I mumbled to Serphina "yep" Serphina said and I stood up.
~Luna's POV (Short)~
We hear a loud thud on the other side of the fence and we walk over to the other side to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (f/c) eyes and a girl with pink hair with yellow streams, black nails, and yellow eyes. "Wow so their the new neighbors? Awesome!" Lana whispered "their so beautiful! I need them to show me their secrets!" Lola whispered evily "shh! Let's listen!" Lynn shushed and we listened to what they were saying.
~(Y/N)'s POV~
"Think I was to loud?" I said and Serphina nods with a smile "yep. It makes sense since you are the loudest in the family" Serphina teased "oh yea? Well I'm also the strongest" I said cracking my knuckles with a smirk and Serphina seems nervous now "u-um! Y-yep!" Serphina said with a nervous smile and I smell unusual scents. "I think their here" I whispered to Serphina and her eyes widen "crap, well we better act normal right?" Serphina whispers back and I nod with a hum agreement. I soon remember that my punching bag is still in the trunk of our car. Serphina looks nervous so she leaned against the tree with crossed arms and I pat her head "don't be nervous!" I said cheerfully and walk over to our car's trunk. I open our trunk and bring out my red punching bag. I walk over to the tree while hearing our neighbors whisper about me. I sighed and put the end of the chain threw the lowest branch I could reach with my human form and pull it threw so the punching bag can hang. I put the chain into the ground, deep enough so it won't go up the ground. Serphina looks over at me with a confused look "whatcha doin'?" She asks and I look at her with a 'really Serphina?' face "well since I have one extra punching bag I decide putting the red punching bag outside" I explained and punched the punching bag with one arm and it flew over the branch. In the corner of my eye I see everyone look in shock. "Whoops" I said before dragging the punching bag back down. "Well, I'm gonna be inside if ya need me" Serphina said before going inside. I shrug and climb the tree to the middle large branch where the siblings still can see me.
~3rd Person POV~
Luna and her family look up at you while you look up at the sky. They frowned when they saw you upset. "C'mon. Let's get closer and see if we can cheer her up. Even though we don't know her we have to try and make friends with her" Lori said motioning us to follow and we followed her over to the tree your on. We can't I just fly whenever I want to? You ask yourself inside your head. "Luna you go" Lori said and Luna nods before she starts climbing the tree. You feel the branch move but you ignore it. Probably one of the siblings you thought and Luna sits beside you "uh, hey. Your new right?" Luna asks and you nod "yea" you mumbled not bothering to make eye contact. "Well, my names Luna Loud. You probably met my parents already. They visited your house not to long ago" Luna said and you smiled a little and finally made eye contact. "Yea. They seem like nice people" You said and Luna nods "yea. As long as you stay on their good side then their nice" Luna said giggling a little and you giggled to. "Wish my parents are like yours" You said and looked back at the sky. Luna frowned a little before smiling a little "so, why do you keep on looking at the sky?" Luna asked and you shrugged "just looking at it makes me feel free" You said and Luna nods "well I gotta go. I'll see you at 7 right?" Luna said getting ready to jump off and you smiled "of course" you said before Luna jumped and went home with her siblings to get ready for your visit.