Chapter 11: Dragon Sickness 1

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I groan while I laid in bed. Today I wasn't feeling well for some reason. Serphina walked in and felt my head "(Y/N)....your burning up. I never seen you like this" Serphina said worriedly. I smile weakly at her and try speaking but only smoke came. Serphina sighed and mom walks in with soup. "How she doing?" Mom asks and sets down the soup on my nightstand. "Not good. She's still burning up" Serphina said "that's it. We're calling Dr. Brown" Mom said and dialed Dr. Brown's number. Mom and Brown talked until she finally hung up. "He said he'll be here in 10" Mom said and sat down at the edge of my bed. She was right. He showed up and rushed into my bedroom. He looked me over and he even needed to search it up but finally he had an answer. "Ms and Mr. (L/N), I'm afraid that your daughter has a virus that kills dragons instantly and almost painlessly but since your daughter is half dragon then that means it's slow and painful for her. But there's a cure but it's extremely difficult to make" Brown said "well, what does it need?" My parents asked "I will need sugar, Ember, rocks, and a flower. But the flower part is the difficult one. It's a glowing yellow flower that's only on the edge of a icy cliff on Storm Kings mountain. It's where the alpha and the dragons live. Until then I will hire scientists to keep her alive and to fetch the flower, but I don't know how long they can keep her alive or how long it will take to retrieve it" "Ok. Just try keeping her alive" "I will try my best".
~Later~
The scientists eventually came and now they we're science stuff to me. Heck they even had one of thoughs plastic sheets that you can unzip and see threw it. They also had masks for some reason.
~Luna's POV~
We we're in our living room until Lynn came bursting into the front door. "You guys! There's some scientists in (Y/N)'s house! I think something's wrong!" Lynn said and I instantly burst out the door and to (Y/N)'s house with the others following. I ignore the weird vicles and ran up to the front porch to only be stopped by Serphina. "Sorry Luna but you have to wear a mask to be able to get in" Serphina said and handed me a mask "Serph what's going on?! Is (Y/N) alright?!" I asked while I put the mask on "it's hard to explain. You'll know once you get inside" Serphina said and looked down sadly. I rushed in and up to (Y/N)'s room. They open up the plastic door thing and I walked in to see my girl on her bed with her hair red (pretend your hair is reder if you already have red hair). I walked over with tears running down my cheeks. I kneel down and put my hand on her cheek lightly. (Y/N) looks at me weakly and smiled the best she could while she breathed heavily. "Hey Puddin, what's wrong?" I ask and she tries speaking but only smoke came out of her mouth. I frowned and looked around before sliding my mask down so my mouth can be shown. I take one more look around before pecking her on the lips. Making her hair go back to normal a little. I hear gasps and I turn around to see scientists with shocked faced. "Is she...the cure?" One of them said and I cocked my head to the side with a raised eyebrow.