Chapter 9: Dragons

~Luna's POV~
I watch as the clouds leave the huge dragon. It was white and had elephant like trunks on the side of their face. It looked down at us and blows some snow on us. I look up to see my hair was covered in snow. I shake off the snow and look down to see there was a pile of snow on (Y/N)'s head. I giggled and I push off the snow. (Y/N) went back down to her house and land in her room. I hopped off "what was that Puddin?" I ask and all she did was lick like my face. "GAH! Puddin!" I said and wiped off some of the saliva off of my cheek while (Y/N) laughed her dragon laugh. I had an idea and I smirked at her. She looked at me confused "hey Puddin~ Can you turn into your human form please?" I asked and the same black smoke reappears. Once I saw her form I instantly walk over and start tickling her. She laughed and fell on the floor with me. I keep on tickling her until I stop to let her breathe. She got up and looked at me "why did you do that?" She asked while she hold a hand out for me to take. I gladly accept and stand up "well, you seemed stressed for some reason from that huge dragon so I thought this would make you feel better and it seemed it worked! Anyways, what kind of dragon is that? Is he like the king or something?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.
~(Y/N)'s POV~
I bit my lip as she asked what the alpha was. She was right. Hes the king of all dragons. Including me. I was nervous because I actually didn't met him before in person but I have heard of him. "I-I can't tell you...actually, I think you should go and try to avoid the dragons. They should be just passing by" I said while avoiding eye contact. "Ok? Bye Puddin" Luna said before pecking my lips and walking out my door. I shut it and look out the window to see grey clouds and a bunch of dragon forms in the clouds. "They shouldn't be just passing...if this many dragons are here, plus the alpha then that means a tornado is coming. Possibly they made it so they can get food much more easily. I think back at their home I think the fish are being eaten by humans and humans are hunting around their parts so it's dangerous and their having less and less food. I think their trying to stop it though, since the alpha seems to like us. So I have to help" I said to myself.

Sorry. I was lazy in this one.