Chapter 6: Break Up and Love

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I sat on my couch in sadness and maybe a little bit of madness to. Why didn't Uncle just tell us? Why is my life getting worse? I can't believe Luna has a girlfriend... I rambled on and on in my head until the doorbell rings. Serphina, as always, answers it to see the one and only, heartbreaker Luna. Can't blame her though. She didn't know I walked upstairs while listening to their small conversation "Hey Serphina! Is (Y/N) here?" Luna said "uh yea she's just- oh wait, where did she go?" Serphina said and I quickly ran across the hall. Of course leaving loud footprints. "Oh! She's up there! Here, come in! I think she'll be happy to see ya!" Serphina said and I hear Luna enter our house. I gulped and start panicking a little "a-act busy! Ya busy..." I mumbled under my breath and take some empty cardboard boxes from my room and others that we're filled with old toys and old work out stuff. "Hey uh (Y/N)?" I hear Luna say but I couldn't see her because the boxes we're stacked up in front of me. "Yea?" I said and turn the corner to walk downstairs "no! Wait!" Luna yelled but it was too late. I fell down the stairs. I land on my back with a loud thud and see Luna quickly running downstairs. "You ok Puddin?" Luna asks and I nod. She helps me up and dusts me off "so what are you doing here?" I ask while putting everything back into their box. "Well, I was wondering if you would want to go on a double date?" Luna asks while rubbing her arm with a nervous smile. I drop a weight but my dragon tail quickly catches it "a double date?" I said "yep! You and Lincoln and me and Sam!" Luna said and I raise an eyebrow "with Lincoln? And why do I have to do this?" "Well, you see Lincoln wanted to go on a double date to prove that he's 'dating' someone so his friends won't keep on bothering him about Ronnie Anne" "and I'm the 'lucky' person huh?" "Aw come on dude! Just for today!" Luna got on her knees with folded hands and puppy eyes. I sighed "ok" and Luna cheered and Lincoln appeared from the bushes and cheered with her. I sighed again and shake my head. What have I done? I asked myself in my head.
~At a fancy restaurant~
We went to a fancy restaurant and I see a girl with blonde hair but with a blue streak in a blue dress. Luna ran over and pecked her lips, making my heart break a little. Lincoln and Luna decided to dress fancy while I just dressed normal. Lincoln was in a white tux with a yellow tie and Luna dressed in a purple sparkly dress. I wore a (f/c) hoodie, a (f/c) shirt, black pants, and (f/c) sneakers. Luna and the girl walked over with Luna's arm around the blonde's shoulders. "Sam I want you to meet Lincoln's girlfriend, (Y/N)!" Luna said "hello! It's nice to meet you!" Sam said and held out her hand. I shook it with a smile "wait, aren't you a little young to be her boyfriend Lincoln?" Sam asked while looking down at Lincoln. Lincoln and Luna got nervous while I just shrugged and looked away "w-well, y-you see we thought we'll give this a chance and if it doesn't work out then we at least know I don't work out with kids older then me?" Lincoln said with a nervous smile. Sam was confused and suspicious at first before she smiled "ok" Sam said with a shrug and Luna and Lincoln sigh in relief. "Let's go and eat!" Lincoln said and we walked in. We sat down at a booth. I sat beside Lincoln and Luna sat beside Sam. Honestly, I'm feeling sorta jealous. We ordered our drinks and food, me and Lincoln taking selfies, yada yada yada. I didn't really pay attention to whole 'date' thing. Luna and Sam went to the bathroom so it was just me and Lincoln. "You have a crush on Luna don't you?" Lincoln asked and I look over to him to see he has a smirk. "H-how did you know?" I asked "well, whenever Luna and Sam either kissed, cuddled, or look at each other lovingly then your hands clench together" Lincoln said and I look down with a sigh. "Ok, you cought me" I admit. "I can tell Sam doesn't love Luna though and I know it" Lincoln said and I instantly look at him with wide eyes "what?" I said "Sam doesn't love Luna. I've seen Sam with another girl. They we're kissing and cuddling at a park where me and my friends went. I even have pictures to prove it. I'm just waiting for the right moment  to tell Luna" Lincoln explained and I feel rage fill up inside of me. "I have to go" I said angrily and dashed out the door and flew home without looking back.
~Luna's POV~
Me and Sam fought in the bathroom and I left her to let out her rage on something else besides me. I saw Lincoln and (Y/N) talking. So I hid behind a pillar and listen to their conversation. What I hear broke my heart and made me blush. Sams been cheating on me and (Y/N) loves me? I thought and I hear the bathroom door open and close. I turn around to see Sam having a 'sad' face on. Before she could say anything I slapped her and walked off. I grabbed Lincolns' arm and dragged him out of the restaurant "L-Luna?! What's happening?!" Lincoln asked while we got in Vanzilla. "I heard you and (Y/N)'s conversation dude and I pretty much broke up with Sam. I'm going to tell (Y/N) about my feelings tomorrow" I said and drove off. Hoping a cop won't pull us over since I don't have a driver license. "What do you mean?" Lincoln asks "I'm going to tell her I love her" I said.