Chapter 12: Dragon Sickness 2 Finale

~Luna's POV~
I sat in one of the chairs in (Y/N)'s room with my family and one of the professional scientists, Dr. Drax, pacing around with his thump and index finger on his chin. "How is this possible...the ones we've faced with this sickness died once their love kissed or even pecked them! But, Luna Loud is different...this has to be some true love or something" Drax said "it is true love. I love her so much" I said and blush a little. (Y/N) smiled and blushed. "Well whatever it is it's the cure. At least the much faster one" Drax said and stood there straight and tall before walking over to me. He kneels down so he can be at my height better and grabbed both of my shoulders with his hands "Ms. Luna, can you possibly help us save (Y/N)?" He asks and I blush furiously "of course!" I said and Drax smiles. He stands up and motions my family to follow but for me to stay. I stand up and walk over to (Y/N). I kneel down "hey (Y/N), you feeling better?" I ask and she shrugs. I sighed before kissing her and I feel her kiss back. I look at her hair to see it turning normal. I watch as it turns normal right when I needed air. I pulled away and see her face is all red and I feel my face is to. "Now you ok?" I ask and she smiles "yep" (Y/N) said and my face lits up when she sits up. I instantly kiss her again while hugging her with tears streaming down my cheeks. She kissed and hugged back. We pull away and smile at eachother "I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to see or hear you anymore!" I said happily and (Y/N) giggled "I'm glad that I could talk to you again" She said and cupped my cheek. We hear footsteps come in and we turn to look that everyone was there while looking at us. "Hey everyone" (Y/N) said and waved "(Y/N)!" Everyone yelled and hugged us with me laying on top of (Y/N) since she was pushed back down onto her bed.
~(Y/N)'s POV~
I laugh as Mom, Dad, Serphina, and the Louds hug me. Luna was forced to lay on me since there was 15 people pushing us down. Luna hummed happily and hugged me the best she could. I smile and kiss her forehead before hugging Luna since she's the only one I can hug better. They pulled away and smile at me "we have to go but we'll visit soon, ok dude?" Luna said and I nod with a smile. Luna smiles and peck my lips before walking out with her siblings. "I'm one lucky gal" I said before feeling a little pain. I groaned and laid down. I slowly feel my eyes close and the darkness takes me away.