Chapter 8: Dragons

A/N: this takes place in the same day
~(Y/N)'s POV~
I was laying on my couch while thinking of Luna until I a knock on the door and Serphina, like always, answers the door. "Kailani! Tatum!" Serphina said. "Serph!" They said together and hug her legs since Tatum was 3 and Kailani was 2. I stood up and they ran to me "auntie!" They yelled together again and hugged my legs. "Hey Kailani. Hey Tatum" I said and hugged them back. I see my other sister and Kailani's mom, Kaylnn and her boyfriend, Steven -who will hopefully be Kailani's dad-, comes in. We suspect that Kaylnn will have another baby but we're not so sure just yet. "Hey brat!" Steven said and gave me a nuggy. He doesn't mean 'brat' as the mean way but as the playful way. "Hey Steven" I mumbled "so how have you been?" Mom asked and we talked on and on about our lives.
~Luna's POV~
We we're going store to store but all I could think about was (Y/N). Her beautiful hair, her eyes, her skin, everything about her really. "Hey Luna you ok? You've been quiet this whole time" Lincoln asks while looking at me along with the siblings. "W-well uh..." I try to think of a excuse but I got nothing. "You thinking about your girlfriend?" Lori teases and I blush instantly "yea! About her eyes" Lola said and I blush a little more "her hair" Lynn said and I keep on blushing "oh! I bet you miss her lips to!" Leni said "HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THAT?!" I asked "cuz Serphina sended us a pic of you and (Y/N) kissing on the floor" Lori said and I flinch "u-uh...oh look! Theres a instrument store! Let's go!" I said and ran to it. Can't believe my siblings are teasing me...wait, what am I saying?! Of course their gonna tease me! I thought.
~(Y/N)'s POV~
Me and Kailani we're playing ball down the stairs while the other talked in the kitchen. When I cought the blue basketball my phone buzzed. "Hang on Kailani. Antie will throw down the ball when she's done, ok?" I said "ok sisa" Kailani said and sat down at the bottom of the stairs. I giggled a little at her cuteness before checking my phone.
'New Message from Luna'
Luna: hey Puddin

You: hey babe

Luna: watcha doin?

You: playing ball with my sister's daughter

Luna: aww cute! But not as cute as you 😘

You: so your a flirty type huh? Should have known

Luna: yep. Anyways can I come over when I'm done at the mall? My siblings keeps on teasing about you and me

You: sure! And what are they saying?

Luna: their saying like 'You wanna kiss her?' Or 'I think you should live together'. But I do want to kiss but not like in front of my siblings or they will fangirl and take pictures and yea...

You: ok. Cya later ok?

Luna: cya later

"Auntie done?" Kailani asks while I put my phone in my pocket. "Yes Aunties done" I said with a smile and she gets up. "Throw ball" She demanded and I giggle. "Ok get ready" I said and she holds up her hands. I gently throw down the ball and she catches it. "Good job Kailani!" I yelled and clapped "thanks sisa".
After everyone left to have lunch I was waiting in my bedroom for Luna. I left the door unlocked for her. I hear someone clear their throat and turn around away from my punching bag to see Luna leaning against the doorway. "L-luna! I-I didn't hear you come in" I said while wiping sweat off of my forehead with a towel. "Sorry Puddin~" Luna said and kiss my cheek. She looked around and awed. "You like my room? Sure it's mostly weapons and workout stuff b-but my parents actually wanted me to work out all the time so yea.." I said while rubbing my neck "like it? I love it! I never know someone can have more weapons and workout stuff other then Lynn!" Luna said and I giggled "I'll take that as a compliment" I said. I walk up to her and kissed her cheek "so, what do you want to do? I have video games, guitars, music, weapons, workout stuff, or I can show you places I think you'll maybe like if you like danger" I said "hmm...how about guitar playing then you can show me the places you think I'll like!" Luna said and I smile "ok. How about you show me your best song?" I said while grabbing my black guitar with (f/c) fire at the end. "Sure!" Luna said. We played on and on until we couldn't feel our fingers anymore. I put away my guitar and I turn around to see Luna putting her guitar on my bed. I walk over to her with a nervous smile. "So uh...Luna, I'm going to show you something that might surprise you. S-so don't be scared" I said nervously and Luna looks at me confused "why would I be scared?" Luna asks "j-just trust me" I said and Luna nods. I back away a few inches away from Luna. I look at my left hand before taking a deep breath and bite down on it, making blood come out. I hear Luna gasp before everything went black.
~Luna's POV~
I saw (Y/N) bite down on her hand to make blood come out. I gasped and I was about to run to her but a sudden black smoke came. I coughed a little before it cleared. I saw was unbelievable. A black dragon was in the place of my lover.

"(Y-Y/N)?" I said stepping a little closer

"(Y-Y/N)?" I said stepping a little closer. The creature gave me a toothless smile and made a dragon noise. I smile and pat her head. Suddenly the black dragon picked me up by my collar with her mouth and flung me over onto their back. Without giving me anytime to get ready to the new 'seat' (Y/N) dashed out their open window, almost making fly off since their so fast but I quickly hugged their neck and closed my eyes tightly. It was like that until they stopped and laid on the air with their wings far out. I open my eyes to see we we're above the clouds and the cloud were pink and the sky was light red. "Wooah" I breathed out and look around. I soon see different kind of dragons fly with us. Their was suddenly a big white dragon fly up the sky with clouds covering their figure. With a person.
To be continued....
This is SO crappy.