Chapter 2: Dinner

~(Y/N)'s POV~
We walk up to the Loud's doors and knocked. I growled when Serphina fixed the rose on my tux. Yes we decided to dress fancy for some reason and I refused to wear a dress. So I had to wear a tux. "I told you that they don't dress fancy!" I pouted and slapped Serphina's hand away which she winced to. "We know sweety but me and your mother want to act normal as possible. Yes, we hate dressing fancy too but if it means we can show people that we aren't part animal then so be it. Especially since your part of a mythical creature" Dad explained and I sighed in defeat "fine" I mumbled. The door open to reavel Ms.Loud. "Come in! We've been waiting for your visit!" Ms.Loud said and stepped aside to let us in. We walk in and we see everyone at the table. NOT dressing fancy. "My my! You've dressed fancy!" Mr.Loud said trying to sound like he's rich. Which maybe he is? I'm not really sure. "Come! Sit! Sit!" Mrs.Loud said and I sat beside a girl with square like blonde hair, a blue tank top, and she's on a blue phone. A girl sat at the right side of me with glasses and brown hair. I look in front of me and see Luna. We made eye contact and Luna smile at me and I smile back with a slight blush on my face. "Let me introduce everyone. This is Leni, Lori, Luna, Lynn, Lucy, Luan, Lana, Lola, Lisa, Lincoln, and Lilly" Mrs.Loud introduced while pointing to each one. "Nice to meet you all! I'm (D/N) (your dad's name) this is (M/N) (your mom's name), Serphina, and (Y/N)" Dad said pointing to all of us. "Nice to meet ya!" Serphina said happily "yellow!" I said waving "hello" Mom said. I smell food and see food I never seen before. I tilt my head to the side "what food is that? I never seen it before" I asked "oh! That's my personal lazania!" Mr.Loud said and I perk up quickly "really! That's cool Mr.Loud!" I said almost making my wings and tail show but I quickly put myself together. "Please call me Poppa Loud!" Poppa Loud said and I nod with a smile. "Well let's dig in before the food gets cold!" Dad said and we quickly dig in. After talking and making jokes it was time to leave. We we're standing at their door and start saying our goodbyes "it was nice meeting you all but sadly it's time to go" Mom said and the Loud siblings came over to me and hugged me like I'm leaving Royal Woods. I hug back while chuckling "why are you hugging me like I'm leaving? I'm just right next door! We can hang out anytime!" I said and they pull back with a blush of embarrassment. We waved goodbye before walking out of their house and onto the sidewalk. "Your lucky that your wings didn't appear. It's almost time for your Night Fury side to come out" Serphina said and I nod. I feel my eyes ich and I know that my eyes changed into a Night Furies. "Looks like you finally let go. At least we're not in the Loud's house" Dad said and I nod. We walk up our porch and we stop at our front door "now go and do Night Fury stuff. But remember to be back at 4 in the morning so people won't see you and that you can get some rest" Mom said "ok Mom. Bye!" I said before my wings appear and I flew off into the night sky. Finally, I can feel free once again I thought while flying over houses. I look down and see the street lights on and some houses still have their lights on but not much. I picked a perfect night to go threw Royal Woods. It's absolutely beautiful.
Hey guys! Sorry it's short since I didn't really had an idea for this chapter. But here ya go! For the next chapter I have a long idea. So get ready! Bye!