First Fall

"Erica do you know where your mom is?" Uncle Scott ask coming into the pack house. I turn away from my iPad and the gorgeous man on it know as Patrick Dempsey in season 11 of Grey's Anatomy. He may be old but he was one good looking old guy. And that hair. Even my wolf thought he was attractive.

"Oh hey Uncle Scott. You just got back?" I ask getting up to give him a hug. Or at least attempting to. My uncle may not be the tallest guy around at 5'9 but what he lacked in height he made up for in muscle. And even at his age he gave a lot of the younger people in the pack a run for their money. That is why he had been gone for about 2 weeks for helping out a friend of his whip a few pack warrior in shape. With his big muscles, dark brown skin, and deep voice I had no doubt that those kids in the other pack got worked!

"Yeah just got in." He hugs. "Cool. How was it?"

"Pretty good. I showed the kids who was boss. One of the guys tried to mouth off so I told him if he could lift more Han me in the weight room then I would let him slide. So I start piling them on and on and I see him start to struggle then finally he can't lift anymore. So then I get under with the same weight and I showed them up!"

I roll my eyes and laugh. That was so like him. "Anyway I haven't seen mom I think she went out to get some books or something." My mom was a teacher and often tutored some of the younger pack members during her free time.

"Oh well the can you tell her I stopped buy?"

"Yeah sure no problem," I reply walking back over to the couch and putting my earphones back in. I had just pushed play when not a barely two seconds passed when

Uncle Scott came back in. "You know what why don't you come with me to the store. I'll even go to the ice cream place you like." Part of me really want to say no but who was I to deny my uncle the pleasure of treating me to ice cream. I shrug my shoulders. "Sure why not," I say as I grab my phone, purse and jacket.

After a slightly awkward car ride, and a trip to the store we finally stood in line for my ice cream. As I step up to the counter I smell one of the most amazing scents I have ever smelt. I take a deep breathe and inhale it some more. My gosh it smelt good. "Uhh are you ready to order?" The girl at the counter ask. I give her a nervous laugh. "Yeah sorry I'll have a large strawberry custard with hot fudge and Oreos." I quickly order.

I step aside to let my uncle pay when I smell that great smell again. It smelt like a guys cologne but it wasn'toverpowering or awful. It was the opposite. I was subtle but still there and alluring. I look around trying to pin point where it was coming from but I couldn't. Just as I was about to take another deep breathe my uncle clears his throat.

"Erica are you gonna get your ice cream?"

I give him a bright smile and trying to ignore the strange look he was giving me. "Yeah of course!" I walk over, pick up my ice cream and shove an ungodly amount into my mouth so he would ask me any more questions.

Let me tell you that was definitely not the smartest thing to do. "Ahhh! Cold cold!" I yell. I start rubbing my head and stumbling back wards a little from the impact of my brain freeze. I try running my tongue over the roof of my mouth like I saw a person on a Disney channel commercial do but it didn't do squat. So finally after a long minute (really on like 30 seconds) the brain freeze is over. I suck in some of the outside air to warm up my still cold mouth as I turn around to head back to my uncle. Well that was the plan anyway.

Instead I run into some guy, literally, and as I pull back and start to apologize my feet slip from under me and I go crashing to the concrete, knocking the feet right out from under the guy and in front of me. Lucky for me at the last second he manages to catch himself in push up position over my body. I take a deep but awkward breathe in relief and embarrassment.

That was when I noticed that amazing smell I was smelling was even closer and stronger than before. After another deep breathe I open my dark brown, seemingly black eyes and come face to face with vibrant blue ones framed with long eyelashes. "Woah," I breathe. I have never seen such amazing eyes. But that wasn't the only amazing thing about this guy. His whole face was just gorgeous with his strong jaw, high cheek bones, thick eyebrows, and perfect lips. Now I have never really noticed a guy's lips before but his were truly perfect. They looked soft and pink and looked like they belonged in a lip balm commercial or something. However, they still managed to be masculine. At his point I knew I was staring but for some reason i just didn't care.

I continue to run my eyes up his face and then I see his amazing golden brown/blondish hair. His hair was thick but it looked so soft. I just want to run my hands threw it. And it was curly! This guy just had everything.

"Oh my gosh are you ok," a deep voice ask. It took me a second to realize it was the guy in front of me who asked it. He had a surprising king deep voice for guy around his age which I was guessing was 17.

I blink my eyes hard snapping out of whatever work I was just in. "Uh yeah. I'm so sorry it was my fault. I really didn't mean to run into you." He laughs and my heart skips a beat. "No your fine," he says. Getting up. I was just about to follow suit when he holds his hands down to me. I place my milk chocolate hand into his tan one and he practically pulls me to my feet without any help. I felt sparks where our hands touched. And I couldn't help but notice how nice his hand felt in mine. And even though his hands was a lot bigger, it was like our hands went together perfectly. Like hey were made for each other.

I take in a sharp breathe once again noticing how close the smell that caught me off guard before now was, and stare into the strangers eyes. His bright blue eyes were now a noticeably darker blue. They were now the shade of blue the sky is before and after a storm. That when I realized the intoxicating smell was coming from him.

My hand was still in his and my wolf was so giddy inside me. I couldn't figure out what was going on until he said, well more like growled, the words that made my wolf purr in joy. "Mine."