Apart Together

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I just wanted to see if anymore ppl wanted me to post weekly. I will certainly try for weekly updates. Any suggestions for the day or does it not matter to yall?

How do you fix a broken heart? How do I close the crack that my mate, the person who isn't suppose to do anything to harm you, caused? I hate crying but after the fight we just had I couldn't stop crying. For some reason it seems like ever since I met Jared I was crying more and more...

By the time night fell, Jared's destruction of the living room ceased. I didn't dare come out until it was close to midnight though. When I finally do I only make my way to my room not even realizing that I haven't had anything since lunch. But I could not have cared leased. When I walk past Jared's door I pause.

I could sense him behind the door and could hear his even breaths. Was he sleep? I thought. Could he really be sleeping after the fight we had? Confused and frustrated I sit in the wall across from his door and just glare. I was mad at him. I was still angry over what he had said. So I waited outside his door kind of hoping he would I don't know... Come out and speak to me or something. Apologize maybe? But he didn't. And when I had enough of staring at a door I went to my room for the rest of the sleepless night.

The week or so following nothing had really improved.  I was angry and upset for how he treated me.  Mostly I was sad. I kept waiting and waiting for him to say he was sorry. But he never did. And I sure wasn't going to apologize. I had already said what I was sorry for when we had fought and I meant it. Now it was his turn. However it didn't seem like Mr. Beta was trying to apologize. And I wasn't going to crack first. Besides I had nothing else to apologize for.

The tension between us was palpable. Everyone could tell. No one was a hundred percent comfortable about it and it was like an unspoken rule not to talk about it either. I'm sure my mate had told Joseph just as I had told my best friends Alliana and Christine. But no one spoke about it out loud and we definitely weren't speaking about it to each other. I also thought of calling my sisters but I knew that is I did they might actually fly down to teach him a lesson. Lauren especially wouldn't stand for how he treated me. And Camille well let's just say he would lose brownie points with her.

With all there was going on between us, Jared drove me to and from school in his car, I still sat with him at lunch, and he still walked me to my classes. We were still together but still so far apart.

If some guy approached me he would growl at them and intercept them. He made it clear to others that I was still his. He would growl, glare, snarl, stare down whatever it is he needed to do to let others know that I was his. Everything but physically touch me, which I'm sure if we weren't fighting then he would do. He was more possessive which was clear in his actions. I guess I have him marking me to thank for that. Jared may not want to talk to me but he didn't want any other males talking to me either.

Somehow it seemed that the rule of no associating with the opposite sex did not applied to him. He could still talk to girls. When girls would come up to him and purposely flirt he didn't even bat an eyelash. And I felt like I couldn't even say anything about it. I'm not the jealous type but those thirsty wolves were pushing my buttons. It was like they could smell the distance between Jared and I and somehow thought that it was okay to be all over him. Um yeah it's not.

It was on one of the days when girls were really trying my patients that made my whole attitude change. Raggedy Anne had been trying her hardest to make her way into Jared's heart while we were having issues. But that day she really hit me hard. I don't know why or what exactly she was doing that changed they way I was feeling but it did. Maybe it was the fact that she had tried for the umpteenth time to cozy up to my man but that day he just wasn't having it. I only caught part of what he said to her. Basically he just told her that she needed to stop because he had a mate...me. Here were some other things about her being disrespectful in there too I think but his words made me happy. Something I felt like I hadn't experienced in a while. So as he was pretty much telling her that there was no way they were going to get together I was feeling proud at over hearing his words.