Lance crawled to Keith, flipping him over to his stomach somewhat roughly.

" Stick your ass in the air for me." He rumbled in a deep voice, and Keith obeyed immediately, doing exactly what he was instructed to. There was a shiver that could be felt across his whole body from the base-like tone Lance was using. It pretty much resonated in his chest, and rattled his bones.

Lance licked his lips, marveling at the wetness of Keith's entrance. He wanted to ditch the condom and plunge in raw, but he yet again reminded himself that pregnant Keith wouldn't be good. Don't get him wrong, Lance planned on seeding his omega and getting him pregnant one day. But that had to wait. They were so young, still in school. It would be a very bad time.

" Lance..." Keith whimpered into the bedsheets, feeling the tip of the alpha's member pressing against the tightness of his entrance. " Your knot... please." He whined, trying his best not to jolt from the extremely intense hot flashes.

Lance ran his hands down Keith's torso, finding a grip there after positioning his cock at the boy's hole. He slowly pushed in, and the omega hissed and clenched the comforter in fistfuls. Keith was biting back a very strained groan at the stinging stretch. It wasn't anything he couldn't handle, and the slick he'd produced in mass quantities helped to soften the burn.

The taller male was mindful of how sensitive Keith was, not just slamming into him like his instincts wanted him to. His primal urge was to fuck Keith until his voice gone, and he was nothing more than a mess filled up with his release.

Tears were pooling in Keith's eyes as he squeezed them shut, eventually a few of them managed to escape and dribble down his face. It felt great. So fucking great. Even though it hurt and everything, Keith could feel the pleasure melding with the sweet tingles of pain on his rim.

" G-go..." He whined into the bedsheets, and it was muffled by the thick layers of fabric. Lance still understood him as he proceeded to move his hips back, and once again ease into the slicked oasis of Keith's inside. Once he saw that his boyfriend wasn't in pain, or telling him to slow down, Lance did it again.

Keith kept his face in the blankets, burying it as he cried out loudly. Lance wasn't for that. He didn't care that everyone else was outside, those moans were too precious to disappear in the sheets.

Lance continued thrusting his hips, yanking Keith up and wrapping an arm across the front of him. The omega was on his knees, being held upward by him, and apparently Keith loved it. The angle must've been just right, because as soon as Lance rammed back in, the smaller boy screamed loudly.

It was satisfactory to Lance, and he barely had to lean forward to press kisses on Keith's upper shoulder and neck. The grunting he did tickled the sensitive area of Keith's skin, making the hair on the back of his neck stand stiff.

" Ahhh-Lance!" Keith cried, letting his voice divert into a broken series of moans that sounded every second Lance hit his g-spot.

" Better?" The alpha cockily asked while slamming his hips. And he planted a firm hand onto one of Keith's ass cheeks, where he squeezed and relished the fact that it belonged to him.

" Mmm! Ah!" Keith couldn't answer with anything other than a moan. His cramps were being mollified with every thrust of Lance's hips.

Lance could feel his cock twitching even as he buried it into Keith's hole. His knot would form soon, and the sparks near the base of his member made that clear to him. Holy shit that was fast.

" K-Keith!" Lance let a groan escape him. And the omega was trembling in his arms, trying to handle the pleasure that was currently running rampant throughout his body.