There were noises of pain that were sounding from the back of Keith's throat, and he kept whimpering rather loudly like a neglected puppy. Those sounds were triggering Lance's inner alpha, and drawing out his primal instincts. And, shit, so was the smell.

Any bonded pair were even more affected by the scents. When a random alpha and omega could smell each other's heat/rut, it was more of a ravenous, breed first and ask questions later sort of urge. But now that Keith was claimed, it got more complicated. Sure, Lance was still chopping at the bit to throw him down and completely pound Keith into the mattress. But there was more of a sensualness behind it as well, like the mark brought them closer, voicing the other's duty to comfort their mate.

They hadn't experienced that in the first heat. Keith was just begging Lance to satisfy the urge, and the bonding mark was too new to work the way it otherwise would've.

" I n-need you!" Keith let out a hiss and gripped Lance tighter when a hot flash ripped through him. Lance walked into the cabin with him, making sure to lock the door. He took the omega back to the bedroom as fast as he could without dropping him. Aware that Keith was sensitive at the moment, he carefully laid him back on the bed.

Lance then realized he'd need a condom, and as he dug into his bag, trying to find the box, Keith was pretty much ripping off his own clothes. They were peeling back from the perspiration that had begun to moisten the majority of his skin. He was down to his boxers by the time another clenching sense of pressure spread out in his stomach, causing his back to arch from the bed. Keith let out a yelp, clutching the area that hurt the most.

" Babe, hang on one second." Lance growled, frustrated with himself as he finally fumbled with the box of condoms. He tore it open, grabbed one and tossed the small, shiny packet on the sheets. He got out of his shirt, and struggled to tear off his pants, which were tighter than ever.

" Lance! Please!" Keith whined for him, not able to control it.

" I'm going as fast as I can!" Lance exclaimed, almost snippy in his tone of voice. It was already hard enough to keep his instincts from taking over, but Keith didn't make it any god damn easier. The begging made him want to just skip the condom, and save the time it took to put it on. But at least Lance had enough self control to stay safe, after all, getting Keith pregnant could spell absolute disaster. It was even more risky at this point, considering omegas were most fertile during this time.

Keith was rolling his hips, trying to put up with the pain. He was craving Lance, all he could think about was being knotted by him. It was all he wanted, and he didn't care what he had to do for it.

" Hurry up!" He let out another whimper as Lance slid off the boy's boxers. They weren't completely soaked, but they were still wet. Keith was starting to leak. " Just f-fuck me!" The omega begged.

Lance aggressively spread his legs, becoming more angry with every second he wasn't shoving inside of the other's hole. This would've been so much easier if Keith was on birth control.

Keith had wide, desperate eyes as he watched his boyfriend. He was almost brought to tears from the severity of the cramps.

" Skip the fingers! Just d-do it!" The smaller male was crying out for him, and normally Lance would've told him to be patient. But he wasn't able to hold out this time.

" You'll be okay?" Lance's self control was about gone as he got out of his boxers, throwing them across the room. Keith rapidly nodded.

And the alpha grabbed the condom, haphazardly biting the wrapper open with his teeth. He hastily took the rubber out, and he rushed while rolling it down onto his length. It was already twitching, yelling at him to help Keith.