A couple seconds later I found a security guard on his phone sitting at a table in the eating area. I quickly went over and told him about the situation. He agreed and we quickly walked back over to where Camila was standing. Sure enough them hoes was still going at it. We went around to sit at table that wasn't in eyesight of them. After we sat down he walked over and started to bang on the door. He was saying something into the closed door. After a couple minutes he banged on the door again and I got a text from Trae. "This bitch texting me like some '911'. Should I reply?" I asked and Camila shook her head. I put the phone down and looked over at the door. The security guard was banging on the door yelling at it. Soon after Kash and Trae came out and they looked scared as fuck. The security guard started talking to them for a while. We started to get up to see what was going on when he finally pointed at us dying laughing. Cam and I walked over to where they were standing and they looked annoyed. "Y'all ain't shit," Trae said and the security guard started laughing. "Girl they were waiting on y'all to leave. If anyone ain't shit it's you two," and Camila and I died laughing. "He not lying either," Camila said between giggles. "Whatever. Are y'all ready to leave?" Kash asked sounding slightly embarrassed. "Yea let's go. By the way it's raining. So it looks like you'll be wetter than you already are," Camila said laughing. It wasn't the greatest joke but the situation was still funny so I laughed anyways.

The security guard went back to his lunch break and we walked to the people mover. We finally stopped teasing Trae and Kash about the entire thing and moved on to other conversation. Like how we basically had school tomorrow and how everything is going to go. The three of us haven't been since before the cedar point thing. "Well all I know is that Ray hoe needs to keep her fucking distance before she catch another ass beating," Trae said. I face palmed and looked at Kash and Camila. They both looked confused as fuck and I gave Trae a "look what the fuck you did" look. "Oh, was I not supposed to say anything?" she asked and I shook my head no. "When did y'all do that?" Kash said disappointed. She must have forgotten about their agreement. The thing is this happened way before they were even together and it wasn't Ramira. It was Andrea. "Baby I swear I didn't break my promise. It happened before we were together," she said and I felt bad about how this was going to go down. "That doesn't make sense. You didn't even know of Ray then," Camila said confused and then looked at me. "You had some part in this didn't you?" Camila asked getting upset. I didn't want her to really hate me and then lose her. I literally just got her back. It was only a week and I was a mess. Imagine a month or two let alone the rest of my life. "I did but it was all for good reason," I said and Trae nodded frantically. "I thought we said no secrets. You promised me that you'd told me everything. It's crazy because when Raine told me why y'all broke up I didn't believe that you were that kind of person after I met you. But I guess she was right the whole time," Kash said storming away. Now before you start coming for my neck, it was after we first met and she had asked me about my love life. At the time I didn't care for Trae all that much and really didn't want anything to do with her. "Wait just let me explain. Please!" she said and Kash turned on her heel.

She walked back and in the seconds she walked away her face had become red and she was crying. "You have until the next train comes to explain," she said looking her dead in her eyes. "Well what happened was the bitch was beating on you. Raine said she took it too far and obviously she did. You were fresh out the fucking hospital with a broken rib and a broken leg when it happened. She called me and asked me to help get back at her for what she did to you. It started out as just something I was helping her with but then I asked to meet you. I didn't even expect us to get this far but I really do love you. I knew that when I moved here I would slip back into my old habits but meeting you and connecting with you made me push to not do that. You changed me for the better and when I made that promise I meant it. I'm sorry that I never told you because I never thought it was important," she said and I was pretty dumbfounded. Mainly because Kash was crying even harder. "It's crazy because I told myself that this time shit would go better. I thought that I had actually found someone different. But you're just like her," Katerina said walking away. The train had actually came and she went on one to the far right. Camila went on with her and Trae tried to follow behind but I pulled her to the side. "Give her some space. Let her think and talk it out," I said pulling her onto the other train. "Do you think Cam will talk to her for me?" she asked and I nodded. "She's probably in there talking to her right now. Everything will be fine," I said reassuringly.

It got to the point where we had to get off of the train and the walk back to Camila's apartment was slow and awkward. We finally got back and there was this awkward silence. Camila finally spoke and broke it. "So Raine I think we should give them some space. To talk," she said putting emphasis on the to talk and I caught the message. We went into her room and closed the door and she put on some music. "So do you think they'll be ok?" I asked and she nodded. "Kash loves her too much to let her go just like that. It might take them a little while to get back to where they were before," she said sitting on the bed. I felt weight on my stomach only to realize it was Camila laying on my stomach. "Baby," she called out and I hummed in response. "Sing to me please," she said and I hesitant. "Why?" I asked hoping to weasel my way out of this one. "Because I asked you too fool," she said scrolling through her music app. "Do I have to?" I whines and she nodded. "Fine," I said rolling my eyes. She started playing Take Me Away by Daniel Caesar. I pretty much only sing for her because I know if I don't she'll beat my ass. When the song was over I realized she was knocked out. Her snores were soft but I could still hear them. I laid there reaching for her remote. Once I got it I turned on the T.V and then remembered she didn't have cable. I sat there in defeat until I remembered she had Netflix and I switched the T.V. It got me thinking.

I waited until she woke up again and voiced my thoughts. "How were you able to get a smart T.V?" I asked being curious. "Tammi," she yawned and I nodded. "It was my housewarming gift. I didn't want to take it but she insisted," she said stretching and then quickly clutching her leg. "Ah shit," she exclaimed. "Charley horse?" I asked and she nodded. "Here walk it out," I said helping her up. She had taken off her boot and wrapped her foot. We opened the door to see Kash and Trae laid up on the couch sleeping. "Well that didn't take long," I said helping her to the kitchen. "Ugh," she groaned after I lifted her up onto the counter. "What's wrong?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist. "I just realized we probably have homework and I most definitely forgot to ask about it," she said resting her head on my shoulder. "See that's where I come in," I said smirking. "What do you mean?" She asked and I lifted up her chin. "Me being the amazing girlfriend I am emailed our teachers while you were sleeping a couple of minutes ago. I told them your parents were out of town and you were feeling sick so I stayed here to take care of you. All but one felt touched by the loving gesture and decided to excuse us from most of the classwork. We have a lab that we're two days behind on but it shouldn't matter because we're lab partners anyways and we work fast. Reynolds on the other hand said it was no excuse for me not to come and that you could have emailed her yourself about your work. But she's homophobic so I expected that from her. So we have a test on the sex protection thing and the reproductive chapter I think but I'm not sure," I said and she smiled kissing my lips. "Thanks," She said smiling. Look at me...turning negatives into positives...just like that.

A/N: HIIIIIIIIIIIII 👋🏾. A sister is back at it again with another chapter. I'm also very so much annoyed with a lot of stuff going on in the world of Jazzabelle. Niggas being fake, I'm like an invisible being. You know...shit like that and I'm glad that I'm writing this book because I can just lash all my anger out on the characters. I'm just playing 💀 but I felt as if I got really pissed I would kill a character off but then calm down later and make it seem like it was all a dream or sum crazy shit. Anywhooooooo hope y'all liked this chapter, see y'all lataaaaa.

-Stay Saucy