A Very Special Birthday

Camila's POV

     I woke up to banging on my door and my phone ringing. I looked at my phone and it was my manager. I'll call him back later but who in da hail (hell) is banging on my door like they the police. I looked through the peephole and it was covered. "Who is it?" I asked. There was a silence so I started to walk away. "Flower delivery," the person said and this all felt super sketchy. I ran in the kitchen and got a big ass knife because I wasn't dying today. I slowly opened the door only to reveal my three goofy ass friends and my girlfriend. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY," they all shouted and I smiled. There was a small cake with two candles spelling out 18. "Awww thanks guys," I said tearing up. I tried to suck it up cause you know...I'm a real nigga, but that wasn't happening. "See y'all done made my baby cry," Raine walked in hugging me and kissing my forehead. The rest walked in and Hope put the cake on my kitchen counter. "Um you gon blow the candles out orrr?" Kash asked and I went over to blow them out. Before I could even finish Kash was next to me cutting a slice for herself. "What kinda cake is this anyways?" I asked and it became apparent when Kash actually got her slice. "Tres leche ," she said and I got all giddy. "Ooooo, who made it though?" I asked because you never know. "My mom...the Latina one," Hope said and I immediately started digging in. Everyone jumped up to get a slice too. "Michele makes the best deserts ever," Raine said making me laugh. We sat for a couple hours before Hope had to leave. "See y'all later. Happy Birthday Cam," she said before walking out. "So whats the game plan for today?" Kash asked throwing her legs over Trae's lap. "Well I need to get my head together cause it looks a hot ass mess. But then after that I'm just chilling," I said then looked at Raine. "This coon though was planning something but won't tell me what it is," I added making everyone laugh.

     "Yep and we leave right after you're done with your hair. So get to work ma'am," Raine clapped with each word. I got up and went into my room to get the stuff I needed and started to retwist my hair. To be honest I think I want to start over...but not cut them all off type start over. I wanna comb them out and take 50 years doing it type start over. Well 50 years is an exaggeration but it would take a while to do that. I left my door open purposely hoping that they would eventually come in and keep me company but of course they didn't catch the hint. I mean I'm not tripping so I just turned on my music and acted as if I was by myself. My music got quiet telling me that I had a notification. I went to my phone and it was a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Happy Birthday 🎉

Me: Thanks...who is this btw?

Unknown: Oh wow I'm slow 💀 it's Zee aka Zoe

Me: ohhhhh

Unknown: yea my bad I probably should have started off with that 😅

Me: you good but Thanks 🙂

Unknown: Np

Me: how'd you get my number?

Unknown: Hope

Me: should've known

Unknown: yea 😂 well enjoy your day ✌🏾

I saved her number because she seems chill. After an hour and a half later I was finally done and fucking starving. I turned off my music and walked out of my room to see Trae and Kash gone but Raine asleep on the couch. I went in the kitchen for a bag of hot fries and called out to Raine. "BABY," I yelled and she jump up as if something was wrong. I opened my bag of hot fries as she got up off the floor. "You can't be doing that to a Nigga," she said walking into the kitchen. "So what crazy shit do you have planned for today?" I asked as she snaked her arms around my waist hugging me from behind. "Well as I anticipated...you're hungry so we're going to go feed you. But first I bring you your first present. Let's just say that it wasn't wrapped in a box if you know what I mean. I was nervous eat first because you know it's my first time but it wasn't as scary as I thought it was. I now understand why hoes are hoes though. It's a good feeling and if your crave it...you crave it. Meanwhile I never knew Raine was on that freaky shit. I learned a lot of shit about her today Not to mention I gave head for the first time and I was feeling myself. She was screaming and creaming...lol that rhymed...and I was feeling like THAT NIGGA.