The Discovery

Raine's POV

It's been a couple weeks since Camila and I had gone to the carnival with Alice and I can honestly say that we've gotten closer. We hang out every weekend that she doesn't work and it's only made my feelings for her grow stronger. I still can't tell if she likes me or not for real but we'll see. Of course, Kash claims that she does but something has been off about her. She finally started talking to ole girl but ever since she's been acting weird. One thing I know is that they fucking because she comes to school wearing scarfs and shit and when she takes them off she'll have a hickey or two on her neck. All I know is that girl better not be doing no foul shit. Even though I haven't known Kash for that long I think of her as my best friend. Back in New York I didn't talk to anyone for real. I mean I had people who I would talk to in school and that's it. Kash is a great person let alone a great friend. Anyways Andrea is going to have problems if I find out she on some goofy shit. I will mop the floor with her fucking face.

"Ughhhhh time can't go by any slower," Kash was complaining. We were in the school store and it was almost time for lunch. We had probably about 15 minuets left and we were restocking the snack counter. I had no problem doing it but Kash hates it. "Well it will go buy faster if you keep yourself busy," I said putting out more hot chips and honeybuns. "Who even likes airheads anymore?" She said placing them in a basket by the cooler. "Obviously E-Prep kids," I said and she rolled her eyes. "No shit," she said and I shrugged my shoulders. "You're the one who asked the dumb question so you can drop the attitude," I said laughing. "THE STORE IS NOW CLOSING PLEASE MAKE YOUR FINAL PURCHASES OR GET OUT," Michael said shooing everyone out of the school store. Once everyone was gone we turned off the lights and locked the door and walked back to class. I grabbed my book bag and waited outside for Camila. Andrea walked up and mugged the fuck outta me. I didn't even do anything to this bitch what the fuck is her problem. Camila and Kash walk out laughing. Kash saw Andrea and looked like she saw a damn ghost.

"Oh hey," she said looking down with a sad tone to her voice. "See you guys around," she said starting to walk away with Andrea but Camila stopped her. "Wait, you aren't going to sit with us today?" Camila asked confused and I looked to Kash for an answer. Her eyes looked on the verge of tears. She looked at Andrea and shook her head. "See yall around," she said walking away with Andrea. I looked at Camila and she looked concerned. I shrugged my shoulders and we started to walk to the lunch line. "I think we should go look for them. Something could be going on. She didn't seem like her normal self," Camila said as we were walking to the hallway. "I don't know. She looked weird but I don't want to make a big deal out of nothing," I said sitting on the floor. "I know but isn't that your best friend? Now what if she saw something wrong with you and didn't do anything? How would you feel?" she asked and she was right. "Ok let's eat and then we can go check to see where she is," I said biting into my hamburger. "Oh, and just for the record she's my best friend first," Camila said eating a forkful of salad. "Please I introduced yall I come first," I said laughing and she started giggling shaking her head. "Well then we can all be best friends," she said spitting out food. "Jesus Christ girl close your mouth," I said trying to dodge the salad flying out of her mouth. "Sorry," she said covering her mouth and laughing. "Here you got something on your face," she said grabbing a napkin and wiping my face. She examined the napkin and closed it putting it on my tray. "Ketchup," she said and I nodded. "Thanks," I chucked finishing my hamburger. "No problem my dear wife," she said and we both laughed until it slowly died down. Kash always called us a married couple because of how we argue. She would sit all lunch hour and attempt to plan our wedding but would always have to start over because she would never remember the details from the previous day. "Done?" I asked and she nodded. We went to throw our stuff away.

We have literally walked all over this damn school. If they aren't on the first floor I swear to Lord himself I'll lie in the middle of the street and get hit by a bus. We exited the stairwell and I sighed. "Too much walking in 30 minutes. We're taking the elevator back upstairs." "Whatever lazy come on," she said grabbing my hand and dragging me through the hallway. Hopefully she didn't notice my heart beating out of my chest. Shit was pounding and thumping loud as hell. We walked past the bathroom and heard yelling and crying. I pulled Camila back and she almost fell but I pulled her close to my chest. We sat there for a minute before I backed away. "I don't care if they yo friends. I said stop fucking with them. Period Kash...drop them or I'll find someone to do it for you," Andrea was yelling and I think she was choking Kash because I heard gasping. "Oh no I know this bitch ain't choking my friend. This bitch don't know who she fucking with hell no," I said mad as hell about to turn the corner but Camila pulled me back. "Wait...calm down because you have a horrible temper," she said holding my wrists. She did this little thing that was like inhale exhale. Even though I was still angry she made me feel calmer. "Good?" She asked and I nodded. "Alri-" she was cut off by loud crying.