Sleepover

Camila's POV

I was sitting on the couch worried about so many things. If Katerina was going to be alright. If Ramira's friend was going to tell. What would happen if she did. My feelings about Raine. I've been trying to block them out for the longest but I've fallen for her so fucking hard and I hate myself for it. I looked on my phone to see a text from Tasha. Just what I fucking need.

Taz😐: are you still in school I wanted to talk to you about my question a couple weeks ago.

Me: my answer is no

Taz😐: it's that new girl isn't it

Me: That doesn't matter we can't not have contact for almost two years and expect me to feel the same

Taz😐: that wasn't my choice you cut me out of your life

Me: it doesn't matter I don't feel that way anymore so my answer is no

Taz😐: so all that I've said meant nothing to you

Taz😐: when we kissed you felt nothing

Me: bye

I blocked her number and sat my phone down. Too much stress and nothing to help me release it. Friday can't come fast enough because then it's Christmas break and I won't have anything to worry about. I felt the couch dip next to me and it was Raine. She sighed leaning back on the couch and seemed stressed too. We sat in silence and I was getting anxious. She grabbed my hand and everything literally stopped. "She's going to be ok...calm down," she said squeezing my hand and it made almost everything better. I was still worried about Katerina but I felt more calm. A few minutes later the that woman and the girl walked out of the room. "She has a lot of scratches and bruises and she's been abused for what seems like a while. Her ribs are slightly bruised but that's the worst of it all. So she should be fine though. Just let her rest for a while and she should take it easy until she's all healed up," the woman said and the girl looked down at her feet the entire time. "Thank you so much Ms.......," Raine said standing up and I stood up too. "Oh I'm Adrianna but you can call me Dri and this is Hope," she said and Hope continued to look down at her feet. "Well we're going to get going see y'all around. BYE MALIA," Adrianna yelled walking out but Hope slipped both of us a paper with a sad look on her face before walking out. I opened my note and it said: Sorry for all that I've put you through. I didn't know that you knew my family. If y'all ever want to chill hml. Also Ramira is planning something really bad. I'll tell y'all as soon as I know more but keep an eye out for anything out of character. My number is (313)-745-2458 -Hope.

I looked up and Raine and apparently she got the same thing. "What could she be plotting?" She asked and I knew exactly what she was talking about. I couldn't let another one of my friends get hurt. "I don't know," I said playing dumb. We walked into the room to see Kash with a ton of bandages around her arms and legs. She saw us and tried to smile. "Thanks guys," she said and I smiled. "It's ok...just rest," I said and she smiled but then winced a little. "Do you need anything?" Raine asked. "Other than y'all two to get married and have beautiful lil babies....probably my phone I think it fell in your car," she said and Raine nodded. She hurried out the room blushing and I tried to hide my smile. "So when are y'all finna be together?" She said and my eyes popped out of my head. "I don't know...I mean I like her a lot and I've fallen for her but I'm just trying not to get hurt," I said honestly. "If I wasn't in so much pain I would smack the shit outta you. Raine obviously likes you. If you can't see that then you're dumb as fuck. It apparent that she fell for you since the day y'all met. Why the fuck would she hurt you?" Kash said and grinned at the door. I turned around to see nobody there. I shrugged my shoulders and sat there. "She obviously cares about you but you gotta open up to her. Don't leave her in the dark," she said and I thought about it. Was I really ready to do this? Opening up to people has never really been easy for me but I feel like I could around her. I sat there about to say something when Raine came in with Katerina's phone.

About an hour later Alice and Rosalina came home and Alice nearly knocked Raine and I over. I was surprised that she was happy to see me but she was. Rosalina was actually nicer to me than before and it kinda confused me but I'll take it. We were helping Kash out to the car and thankfully her parents were gone for a couple of weeks. So we decided to have a sleepover at Kash's house until she was feeling back to normal. We didn't have school for the next two weeks so it was alright with their parents. As long as we went to school tomorrow and Friday. We kept the part about her getting abused by Andrea out of the picture per Katerina's request. She said she didn't want her parents to worry too much about her. It went against my better judgment but it was ultimately her decision. Raine drove back up to the school only to notice that Kash's car wasn't there and Andrea was pacing in the parking lot. "Shit," she mumbled and we looked her way. "She drove me to school today," she said and I grabbed Raine's hand because I saw her gripping the steering wheel. Her grip loosed up a little. I smiled a little to myself and the car stopped. Kash got out and Raine was about to but I pulled her back. "Don't do anything stupid," I said and kissed her cheek. I know a bold move on my part but it gave me enough time to get out and grab her hand. Just incase she was about to run up on her.

Andrea's face looked relieved when she saw Kash and she ran up to her and hugged her. Kash didn't hug back but pushed her away. She was obviously still hurt and was limping a little bit. Andrea looked confused and saw Raine and I and her face became angry. We were only standing by the car so we couldn't hear anything Andrea or Kash was saying but Andrea was yelling at Kash. Kash flinched as if she was about to get hit again when Andrea stormed to her car and drove off leaving Katerina in tears. I helped her to my car and into the back seat. Raine got into her own and we both drove off. First to my apartment and then to Raine's house before we went to Kash's house. She was silent the entire ride there I could have sworn I heard sniffling but she was looking out the window so I couldn't tell. We finally made it to her hour and I helped her out the car while Raine got our stuff. Her house was big as fuck. "Damn Kash what do your parents do to afford this? What do they do?" Raine asked shook as fuck. "They're club owners....well strip club owners. That's where they are now. They own clubs out of state and they went to check on them. I think they're going to purchase another one but I'm not sure," she said as I helped her up the stairs to the door. "Is that why you're in business at school?" I asked and she nodded. "They want me to take over when I'm grown and honestly I'm here for it. Like managing a company is easy when you know what you're doing but at the same time it's hard because of all this shit that could go bad," she said and I nodded. Honestly I want to go into music but I really don't know what I want to do. My marketing class is making me show interest in Marketing. Who knows where I'll be in a couple years?

We finally made to her room as Kash limped to her bed her bed and threw herself on there. "Y'all can take any room in the house...except for the one with the double doors. That's my parents room and only God knows what those two freaks do in there. Orrrrr if y'all wanna stay in here with the crippled life of the party my couch is a pullout couch and I can tell you some extra bedsheets are," she said. I looked at Raine who seemed too stuck in her phone to be paying attention to what was going. "Uh Raine can stay in here with you incase you need anything at night and I'll take another room," I said grabbing my bag from Raine who had just joined the conversation and was confused. "Uh un...one rule to staying over my house. Until y'all get it together and confess your everlasting love for each other...you sleep in the same room. In the same bed," she said devilishly smirking. I felt my cheeks heat up and Raine's face was unreadable. "Just don't be fucking in my house," she said and mentally face palmed. "I-I mean if that's ok with you," I said all of a sudden nervously. "Uh sure," she said staring at the ground. "Y'all are too cute," Kash said staring at us. Raine's phone rang and she looked at the caller I.D. "Shit," she muttered, "I'll be right back." She ran out of the room and Kash looked confused. I shrugged my shoulders and sat on Kash's bed. "I bet y'all finna be together before the end of break," she said and I laughed. "Yea right. Raine probably doesn't even like me like that. Probably just sees me as something to do until someone worth her time comes," I said truthfully. Kash shook her head and I shrugged. It was the truth right? So why does it matter?

A/N: WASSUP MOTHERFUCKAAAASSSSS. Lmao too hype but sorry I haven't been updating like I should. My life is in shambles and I'm just trying to get myself together you know. So I'll probably update sometime again this week but idk. I can try it just depends on how my days go. Because so far they've been horrible 😔. So let's hope for some better days for my sake and the book's sake 💀. See y'all later BAIIIIIII

-Stay Saucy