Post its

*Friday*

Camila's POV

"YEA I CAME IN WITH THE SAUCE YEA. YEA I CAME IN WITH THE SAUCE YEA. BITCH I FLEX RICK ROSS. BITCH I FLEX RICK ROSS," blared from a speaker. It most definitely scared the ever living shit out of me. I actually fell out the fucking bed because of it. "GOOD MORNING COCOA PUFF," Kash screamed with the speaker in her hand. "What the actual fuck," I got off the floor and watched her hobble away from the door. "I was told to get you up at 8:30 so here we are at 8:31," she said stopping in front of the bathroom. She pushed me in before slamming the door. I shook my head and decided to get ready anyways. I mean how badly could today go? Actually I take that back...knowing my luck it could go REALLY bad. I guess I could hope for the best. I showered and got myself together only to realize I didn't have any clothes in the bathroom. "Shit," I muttered to myself. I thought about how long it would take me to get back to Raine's room with all my shit. I mean it is all the way down the hallway. But that would mean running through her house naked. I know her parents aren't here and to be honest I could care less about Kash seeing me naked but it's just the principle. Plus what if I bumped into Raine and then the towel fell? I would be too embarrassed and probably would cry. Well not cry but like dig my own grave and burry myself until the embarrassment goes away.

🌧Raine🌧: Good morning sunshine ☀️

Me: Gm....Wya?

🌧Raine🌧: In a top secret location 🤫

Me: That's not helpful 🙄

🌧Raine🌧: WHUP gtg byeee 👋🏾

I sigh to myself before mentally preparing myself to take this walk down the hallway. I mean knowing Raine isn't here is probably for the best. Please why is this so hard. It's like I'm doing a walk of shame to my car. "I COME BEAR- DAMN," Trae bursted in the bathroom without knocking. For the second time this morning I've been scared half to death. In fact I was so startled that I dropped my towel rendering me naked. "TRAE WHAT THE FUCK," I screamed scrambling to pick up the towel. "Your tats are cool," she said gawking at the different ones on my body. "You can't just barge in here without knocking," I said clearly upset and she ignored my complaint. "Did you get them legally?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Completely missing the point here," I said and she eventually stopped starring at them all. "Anywho I come bearing gifts and the madame said you have 10 minuets before we have to go," she said finally leaving. I looked at the bathroom counter and there was a neatly folded pile of clothes and a pair of shoes there.

After getting dressed and finishing up getting ready I walked downstairs. Kash was nowhere to be found and Trae was sitting on the couch on her phone. She got up and seemed shocked to see me. "Jesus Christ Camila. You make no sound when you walk around. But let's go because I was just about to go drag you from upstairs," she said walking to the door. We locked up the house before walking to the car and seeing an irritated Kash. "Come on we're going to be late," she said rushing Trae who just brushed her off. Speaking of Trae, she drives like a fucking mad man. "Slow down you act like we're getting chased by the police," I said trying to keep myself calm and not think about how I could die from her driving. "Well here we are...in one piece...and on time you're welcome," she getting out the car. I got out as well while she helped Kash get out. "Why are we here?" I asked following them inside. "You ask too many questions," Kash said walking up to the desk in the front. "Appointment for Carter," Kash said and the lady looked down at her computer. "Yes here you are. Right this way," she said walking. Kash and Trae stayed behind and I walked with the lady.

After about an hour and like 15 outfits later I think we finally found something. I didn't know what I was dressing for so I tried to pick something not too extra. I was about to walk when the lady stopped me. "I have specific instructions so you have to put your clothes back on and we'll ship these to you," she said and I nodded. My stomach started growling and it was loud as shit. Once I was done dressing he gave me a box. It was like really small. Like a box that a bracelet would come in. I opened it to see a post it note. "#1 your smile makes my day 50 times better. No matter how bad a day goes you still seem to pull some good out of it. Will...," I read it out loud and I was confused. I folded it back up and put it in my pocket. "Let's go cocoa puff we got more places to be and not enough daylight in the day," Kash said hopping out the door with her crutches. We got into the car and we drove for a couple minutes before my stomach started growling. "Well someone is hungry," Trae said pulling into a parking lot. I got out and saw we were at the pancake house. "Are we going there?" I asked getting excited. "Yes ma'am we are," Kash said and I was all to excited. This is probably my favorite restaurant...right after Kabuki's. Anyways we walked in and the restaurant wasn't empty either. The owner was standing by the door. "Camila!" She exclaimed and engulfed me in a hug.