Prank Gang

Raine's POV

I was still tired as fuck but hunger overpowered that so I got up anyways. Camila locked up her apartment and we all went to the elevator. I was about to press one because I thought we had to walk to the station but she stopped me. "We can go to three and there's a walkway from the apartment buildings to the station," she said and I nodded. We rode the elevator down to three and then took the painstakingly long walk over to the people mover station. Well it wasn't that long of a walk but it was long enough. "Here," Camila said giving us each one of these token things. "You put these in the machine and walk through. Niggas try to be cheap and walk through the handicap entrance but they have security cameras and the police be patrolling on here," she said walking through. I started to realize that Camila was the only one that really knew her way around downtown. Trae and I were from New York and Kash been in the suburbs her entire life. We all paid to get in and sure enough there was a police man right around the corner. To be honest it looked like he was in his tablet checking them security cameras.

After a couple minutes of waiting and talking the train finally came. We all got on and it was pretty empty. Trae insisted on having a photo shoot since no one was really on our car. The picture with her and Kash were cute though. We were so into taking pictures we missed our stop so we had to go around another time. Camila was laying with her head in my lap taking up the entire seat. I saw flashes from across from us and it was Trae and Kash taking pictures of us. "Stoooop," Camila whined hiding her face but it didn't stop them from continuing what they were doing. We finally made it back to where we were supposed to get off and hurried off the train. We did a head count before going downstairs to the food court. We agreed to all go get whatever we wanted to eat then come back to find a table. I went to Andiamo's while Camila went to Subway. We met back to find a table and sat down. Kash had Coney Island and Trae had Zoup. "For someone who make them bitches all day long you would think yo ass wouldn't even want to see another subway let alone eat there," Trae said pulling out her food from her bag. "Ok grandma T I see you with the soup you feel me," Camila said laughing at her and ignoring her comment. "Fuck you bitch," Trae said opening up her soup. "That's not my job," Camila said with a quickness. She looked at Kash and took a sip of her drink. "Better handle that sis," she said and Kash started laughing. "She got something coming. Just needs to be patient," Kash said winking at Trae. "Well damn. Am I the only child of God over here?" I asked and they all looked as if they were going to have a stroke.

"Bitch you a whole ass homosexual. You're just as far from that as the rest of us," Camila said. "Was she supposed to be half of a homosexual?" Trae asked trying to sound smart. "Babe that's called being bisexual," Kash said and Trae rolled her eyes. We all started laughing and continued the conversation. After everyone was done we decided to go walk the river walk for a while. We had to sit down because Camila's leg started to hurt. "Who's smart idea was it to not give you crutches?" I asked lifting her leg onto my lap. "I don't know to be honest." She said looking out at the river. "Where did them hooligans go?" I asked because they had seemed to disappear before my eyes. "I think they went to the bathroom but then again that conversation at the table got me thinking otherwise," she said winking and I died laughing. "Nasty asses," I said and Cam gave me that "Really nigga" look. "Whaaaat," I asked. "Nigga like yo ass ain't nasty either," she said and I gave her the "I'm offended" face. "First of all I'm only nasty in private. That whole sucking each other's faces off in public just ain't me. Fucking in the bathroom scares me cause these bitches be having everything know to man and don't squat on the toilet. Germs travel and you never know. Plus I know how to control my sex drive," I said and she laughed rolling her eyes.

We sat there until it started to rain....lol my name is Raine but excuse my specialness. It wasn't even like a drop here and a drop there. Shit started full out pouring out of nowhere. I ended up giving Camila a piggyback ride all the way to the building. Granted she couldn't run and it was pouring. We finally made it back in the building and thankfully we weren't drenched. I called Kash and Trae but neither of them answered the phone. "In a minute they gonna get left here," I said just a pinch annoyed. "Here let me try," She said and she attempted to call the both of them. They didn't answer her calls either. "Well we can't leave them here," Cam said but I thought otherwise. She could read my face and looked at me with disappointment. "Ok fine but if we can't find them after 30 minuets then we leave," I said and she nodded her head. We went to three different bathrooms before we actually found them. The bathroom was near the corner of the food court in a place nobody was really at. To be honest the only reason we knew they were there was because when you got close to the bathroom you could hear moans. If I'm not mistaken they were Trae moans too. "Ooooo I gotta idea," I said and I told her the idea. Camila stood at the door while I went to find a security guard.