11

"Who the hell are you?" Taehyung spat angrily, aiming his gun. 

'This can't be happening, I should've just listened to Jimin and stayed with them.' 

"The names Kai and you're Taehyung right?" He said smirking deviously.

Taehyung's jaw clenched and demeanor darkened. "How do you know my name?"

'Shit no no no.'

"Since (y/n) over here seems too frightened to speak I'll tell you." He said staring directly at me. "This little angel wouldn't stop calling your name as we tortured her all those years ago...well until she escaped," 

All I could think of was how stupid and embarrassed I felt. I didn't even bother looking back at him I kept my gaze forward. 'I was an idiot to have said his name.' I thought to myself, dropping my gaze to the floor.

The next thing I knew there was a loud bang, I jolted back fearing the worst, but when I looked up I saw Tae's gun leaking smoke. I glanced at Kai to see him on the floor gripping his hand as it dripped with blood.

"Let's get out of here," Taehyung said, taking my hand in his and running out the room. Within seconds the alarms came to life and the intercom went off. 

'This is all my fault. I shouldn't have come here. It's happening all over again.'

"(Y/N), V! What happened?!" Yoongi exclaimed through the earpiece as we ran through hallway after hallway.

"We ran into one of the EXO members," Tae answered.

"Did you get any files?" 

"We got one." 

"Why isn't (y/n) responding? Did she get hurt?! Tae- V I swear I'll rip your balls off if she-"

"I'm fine..." I spoke quickly to calm down the fiery AGUSTD.

"Thank goodness, I thought Tae hurt one of my babies," Jin added, his voice sounding a bit distant through the earpiece.

"Now how do we get out of here?" Taehyung asked with an irritated look.

"You have to go through the....adihenesjdshsh" 

"What?"

"Go throsndifsudhcndlf..." 

My heartbeat quickened as more and more static came through our earpieces. I couldn't help, but think of our last mission together.

'It's happening again. No no no.'

Soon my vision became blurry as I gripped Tae's hand harder and let small salty tears silently escape my eyes. 

'Stupid stupid stupid! Stop crying. Stop.' I tried to tell myself, but I couldn't help it as the anxiety I had built up exploded within me.

Our running came to a halt and I was pulled into a warm embrace. 

"(y/n) it's okay. I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise. Remeber what I said?" Tae's voice said softly as he let me cry into his chest. We stayed like that for only a little, but it was able to calm me down for now.

I leaned back and wiped away my tears putting on my game face. I gave him a nod and we began to run down the halls searching for our exit. We burst through door after door until we found a window. 

Luckily for us, there was a tree nearby to cushion our fall. Without a second thought, I shot the glass. 

We ran towards it, but the sound of gunfire echoed behind us. I dove to the floor dodging the bullets that came firing towards me. Thank the gods above, I didn't get shot this time.