5

It's been 2 weeks since I lost my Baby and I refuse to get another bike. She's the most precious thing I own.

I sulked in the car as we were returning from our latest mission, it was just another simple heist nothing new. I remember going on heists with BTS, but that was all in the past. They or rather Taehyung was the one who ditched and left me there to rot. I wonder if he even looked back before running off or if he really meant all those I love you's.

My brows furrowed and a small growl resonated in my chest. 'Stupid Taehyung!'

"(y/n), you good?" Jennie asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. You've been glaring at the floor for like a while now." Lisa added with the same confused expression as Jennie.

"N-nothing."

"Bet you she was thinking about Taehyung and BTS again." Jisoo deadpanned while scrolling through her phone.

"What?! How did you know?"

"Girl's intuition."

"(y/n), I think it's time you clear your head of that guy. Maybe find someone new you know?" Rose offered while parking the car.

"I don't think I really want another relationship. The only one I need is Baby!"

"Oh c'mon (y/n) it would be good for you to get back out there," Jennie said.

"Hey, what's up with you guys and getting me a boyfriend, seriously I don't want one."

"You say that now," Jisoo retorted, walking into the house.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, following her inside. I ran upstairs to change and shower. Once I finished freshening up I went downstairs and put on my sneakers. 'Maybe a run will clear my mind.'

"Hey, Rose! I'ma go for a run tell the others."

"Kay,"

I ran out the door jogging around the block while listening to some kpop. The sunset made the sky look so nice, hues of pink, orange, and blue. I had been mindlessly jogging around that I didn't even notice I was passing a park until I looked back down. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and walked to a bench.

A long sigh escaped my lips as I rested against the bench. My head leaned back and my eyes closed only focusing on my breathing as it began to slow. 'Finally, some peace'

Until my earbud was rudely pulled out.

"Hey!" I shot up turning towards the rude interrupter.

But my frown quickly molded into a blank expression when I saw who it was.

"Oh, it's you."

"A simple 'hi' would be nice. Since you disappeared for 3 years." He complained arms crossed, sitting on the other side of the bench.

"Sure, hi." I said sarcastically. "Mmm 'kay I'm leaving now," I muttered, getting off the bench.

"Hey wait! You still haven't told me what happened."

"Do I really need to tell you what happened?" I questioned before jogging back home, leaving Taehyung on his own.

'How the hell did he even find me?' I thought about it for a few seconds then shrugged it off as a simple coincidence. 'It won't happen again.'

Oh, how wrong I was.

The whole entire week I've been running into him and his persistent ass. At coffee shops, stores, the movies, the park, even my dreams.