7

I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the ground, listening to the sound of rushing water. My gaze turned to the full body mirror that hung in front of me. 

I could see my face visibly frown as I scanned the scars and marks that were and are permanently a part of me. They ran down my sides, my chest, my back and even down my clothed legs. 

'Disgusting' Is what I always thought looking at them.

Though I did my best to always conceal them I knew that I could never make them go away. They were a permanent reminder of what weakness leads to and I will carry this burden for the rest of my damn life. 

I twisted around looking at the nasty marks littered across my body.

'Say goodbye to all my chances of having a future beach bod' I sighed.

Wasting enough water I stripped and hopped in to take a shower. Washing away all the pains of today. All the awful memories.

~~~~Next week~~~~

"So you're the spy they sent to watch us. A pity, I expected more from them," I slipped on the black rubber gloves making sure they made a snapping noise as I put them on.

"P-please don't...I promise I won't tell them anything!! I swear! Please don't hurt me! I won't do it again!"

"Damn you sure don't know how to shut up, but it's okay I can help you with that."

I reached onto my table of toys gently picking up a threaded needle and a spool of thread. All while keeping my back to him, listening to his loud cries and pleads for mercy. This wasn't my favorite part of my job, but I fairly enjoyed torturing. I personally think that I'm great at it, but I could be wrong.

I turned slowly allowing the silver needle to shine in the dim light as I came closer. A smirk couldn't help but find its way onto my face as I saw his eyes and mouth open in horror.

"Now let's fix that problem of yours,"

"No! NO! STOP! NOOOOO,"

~~~~~~~

"Jennie~" I cheered, skipping out of the black room aka our torture chamber.

"Yeah (y/n)."

"I made sure that he won't say a word to anyone," I stated with an evil toothy grin.

"OMG (y/n) you're crazy," she chuckled putting her arms on her stomach.

"Hey, what I did was nothing compared to what you did on Tuesday."

"I was having a bad day and I needed to vent my frustration."

"Oh by ripping off the guy's-" (I leave it to your imagination ╭〻◕'w'◕〻╮)

Jennie tackled me to the ground before I could finish my sentence. She playfully covered my mouth and pinned me down as I struggled to get free. Before I could react she moved her hand from my mouth to my side harshly tickling me. I couldn't help the tears that brimmed my eyes as I laughed against my will.

"That wasn't nice saying my secret out loud like that. Now beg for forgiveness."

"N- ahhahah...Never! AHAHAH"

"Beg!"

"P-pleas ahahah Nuuu ahah m-mor!"

"That's better," Jennie said satisfied with her tickle torture.

I wiped away the tears that wet my face from my laughs when all of a sudden there was a loud bang and the guy from earlier burst from the black room. Jennie and I were (Jung)shook as he stared at me like a deer in headlights.