Chapter 5 : Heck of an Adventure

Start from the beginning

I ignored the toothy old man and kept my face straight. He followed me around and then I started feeling panic all over again. Great! I was lost and a pedophile was following me. Ditching school was proving hell for me.

Note to self; never ever betray your mother again.

''C'mon sweetie, we will have loads of fun together.'' Yeah in your dreams.

Even voldemort looked better than the person offering me a ride . He grinned at me, and wiggled his brows suggestively. Either he had wild imagination or my appearance had suddenly transformed to a slut.

''No thanks!'' I snapped at the pedophile and to my horror he grabbed my arm, a gasp escaped my lips . My heart beat quickened, and I tried to pull away but he just twisted my wrist in a painful way.

I pushed him away and took a few steps back. A red mark had made its way on my wrist. The scar on my cheek hadn't even healed properly and now my poor skin faced this torture.

''Stay away fro me!'' I yelled frantically and swept my gaze around. Wasn't this the part where a hero comes and punches the bad guy (in this case, the bad man) and then the heroine kisses him like there is no tomorrow.

My case was a bit opposite, like an electron for a proton, I waited for someone to hear me but the area was deserted and my screams weren't enough ear breaking (note the sarcasm).

The man got off his bike and I realized I had moments to think, no prince would come to save my ass. I had to help myself.

Then I did the most absurd yet bravest thing I could muster. I took off my converse and threw it on his face with a inhumane force. Even though it was only a shoe, he seemed to be in pain.

''Ah! my nose! Damn it!'' As soon as he said that I broke into a run, still unaware of where I was going. I ran as far as my legs could allow and glanced back, I had come far enough and the creep was out of my sight.

I crouched down and rested my hand son my knees, panting as I took out my phone. Slapping my ego was better than getting hurt. I gritted my teeth and did the last thing I wanted to do.

Sometimes there is no option left, this was a recurring case for me though.

I hit the call button and the beep sounded like a death march, ''Hello, hot sexy Cattermole at your service.'' The idiot's annoying voice said from the line.

''Get your ass here.''

''Sorry? Didn't catch that.'' He knew it was me, I could tell by his tone.

''I am in trouble come here and take me home.''

''Who is this?'' I seriously wanted to pull out every last strand of my hairs right now but getting bald was not a choice.

''Allyson!'' I said and waited for his response.

''Allyson who?''

''Don't play right now Dale, I am in serious trouble right now.''

''Who are you ?''

''ALLYSON!'' I yelled on the phone and felt like an idiot after that. He was the biggest asshole ever.

''I don't know anyone named Allyson.''

''You know what? Go to hell and tell my mom that I am dead. Because a pedophile is chasing me, and he has horrible intentions. If I die it would be your fault. I will haunt you down unless you die too!'' With that I hung up and put the phone in my pocket.

He was going down, big time. I actually thought for a moment that Dale would help me but my last hope was cut off. Desperately I glanced at the road way, waiting for the creep to jump on my anytime out of blue.

Now I had one last gamble, calling mom.

I prepared myself to listen her angry shrieking about me skipping school, then I took out the phone again. Taking a deep breath, I opened my contact list_

''Shut up!'' I nearly jumped when I heard that voice. Frantically I put the phone back and swept my gaze around.

Was I imagining things or Doyle Jackson was really here?

''I am going to kill you bastard!'' Th booming voice with a dangerous vibe in it, I could recognize it anywhere. I wasn't imaging anything, he was here.

The voice was coming from the alley, tiptoeing my way I went to left sideand stood just at the opening.

Thud!

He was hitting someone, a bald person wearing white tee shirt, covered in crimson blood, leather pants and studs in his ear. Doyle stood over the guy and was giving him murderous look.

He was wearing black leather jacket over a green shirt and khaki pants. The look in his eyes was so intense, there was fury, anger, and ... hurt?

''What he did was right Jackson, the bitch deserved it.'' The person lying was bleeding yet he still sneered. Doyle let out a growl of anger and started kicking him on the gut.

''You little peace of shit! Don't you dare talk about her like that, I am going to kill you!.'' Blood poured out of the mouth of the guy and my nerves began to get panicky.

He really was killing him!

''Stop it!'' I cried out before I could stop myself an regretted the action immediately. Why the heck was I so nosy? I should have minded my own business. Now he will punch my other cheek too.

Doyle looked at me like I was an extra terrestrial from outer space.

He opened his mouth and closed it several times, he took a few steps towards me and then his expression changed from thunderous to that of annoyance.

''I - I um _''

''What are you doing here little girl?'' Honestly, he was perhaps just one or two years older than me, calling me little girl was like an insult. This boy he was like  Dale in lots of ways. Although there was still a huge difference.

Dale never scared me like he did, when ever I was around Dale, my nervous system didn't go through a frostbite.

''I am asking you something.'' He said and now we were standing close, if he was planning on insult me,  I would take off my other converse and hit him on the head. Well, who was I kidding? After that punch I couldn't even talk to him properly, let alone have guts to hit him.

''I was j-just leaving.'' I said frantically and turned away, Doyle was in front of me in a second, blocking my way.

''I want you to shut your mouth and keep this to yourself!''

I nodded and swallowed with fear gripping my heart, his tone was threatening and it affected me a lot.

''I w-wont.''

''Good, if I hear one word about this, you are dead meat. Am I understood?''

''Y-yes.'' I nodded again, and then he was out off my way, I stood there looking at him expectantly, that was all? No more threats, no punches, no assault?

''What?'' he asked me with irritation,

''N-nothig at all.''

''Then get out of here.'' he said it rudely and the next thing I practically ran away from him. This was one hell off an adventure, first I got lost, then I faced a pedophile and now the bully.

I felt my heartbeat quickened as I heard tires screeching and then a black car was standing before me, a window rolled down and the devil put  out his head,

''Hot, sexy Cattermole at your service.''

I sighed in relief, never before had I been so relieved upon seeing him.

__________________________________________________________________________

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!! This was the most poorly written chapter of this book but I edited it to something decent. Lol, Do you guys watch One Tree Hill?

Facebook page on externel link>>>>>>>>>>>>