Chapter 30: I'm Stretching But You're Just Out Of Reach

Start from the beginning

"Lazy motherfuckers" I mumbled before opening it.

"Hey Brandon!" Caden said with a smile.

"Hey!" I said as I bro-hugged him. "Hi" I said with a smile, waving at his dad.

"Hi, is your mom here?" I nodded.

"Brandon, who the fuck is at the door" My dad asked.

"Mom, come here" She got up and my dad followed her.

HARLEY'S POV

I got up and saw Brandon running upstairs with his friend from his graduation.

"Hi... were you by any chance Harley Jackson at one point?" A man asked.

"Ummm yes... that's my maiden name...whyyyy?"

"I'm Caden's father, I'm your brother."

"W-What? I-I was t-told I-I was a-an o-only c-child."

"Yeah, I was sent to live with out grandparents when you were really young because there were better education oppourtuinies for me with them."

"Mmmmm, excuse me a minute" I said as I grabbed the phone from the kitchen and went into my room. I dialed my dad's number and he picked up.

"Hello?"

"How come you never told me I had a brother" I growled.

"H-How do you know."

"He came to my house! His son is friends with Brandon!"

"I-I'm sorry Harley. We sent him to live with your grandparents and he found out I beat you and killed your mother, wanted nothing to do with me and was so pissed he couldn't come get you."

"Mmm okay, anyway, bye"

"Bye" He said as I hung up.

"Okay I'm back" I said, walking to the door. "Why don't you come in" I said, letting him in.

"So, how's the asshole?" He asked, sitting on the couch.

"Dad, oh he's fucking fantastic" I said with a smile.

"Sarcastic or..."

"No, I'm serious. I ran away, he got put in jail, straightened out his life and is like, really awesome now. He's a great grandfather."

"Mmm okay, by the way I'm David, like Harley Davidson?" We both just kinda laughed at that.

"Haha, this is my husband Andy, I'm sure you've heard of Black Veil Brides?" He nodded as he shook Andy's hand.

"Yeah my son loves that band, my daughter is obsessed, I never really got into that music but I know you always liked that kind of music."

"Haha yeah" I said with a smile.

"Anyway, I better get going" He said, standing up.

"Alright" I said following him to the door.

"CADEN!" He yelled up the stairs. We soon heard footsteps upstairs and saw Brandon and Caden emmerge. "Did you tell him?" Caden shook his head.

"Brandon, this is your uncle" I said, to him.

"What?" He asked, jaw on the ground.

"Yup, apparently I had a brother" I said with a shrug.

"Oooh okay, so Caden's my cousin?" We nodded. "BITCHIN!" Brandon yelled which caused all of us to chuckle.

"Oh, hold on a minute." I said, going to the bottom of the stairs. "BLADE! BAILEY! GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES DOWN HERE!" I looked back and smiled at my brother. I saw them emerge at the top of the stairs.