06. A Morning Date

Start from the beginning

"That's okay. I can do it later when we change back."

I stay standing with my hands in my jean pockets. The room is silent, until I hear Bakugou snicker. "What?" I grumble to him.

Bakugou has a malicious smile. "So how was it being your girlfriend this morning? You have any fun with her?" he asks me.

"What!? No!" I nearly shout.

Bakugou just laughs. Kirishima throws himself on top of his body and kisses him on the lips, which causes him to shut up. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Bakugou exclaims, looking around hastily as Kirishima backs off.

"Quit being like that or I'll do it again," Kirishima tells him.

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

Bakugou shuts up as his face goes red. It's rather humorous that that's what Kirishima does to shut him up. I wonder if it's just because Shouto and I are around... I look to Shouto in my body. He's still avoiding eye contact with me. I understand how he feels... "So, Shouto... What are we going to do if we're still like this when we visit your mother?" I ask, trying to get him to forget about this morning.

He shrugs. "We could just tell her. She might get a kick out of it, but she'll be understanding," he says. "I just hope we're in our normal bodies by then. I don't want to be put in that situation."

I scoot over on the couch and pat the spot next to me for Shouto to sit. "Come take a seat. We've still got nearly two hours before we're going to need to leave," I say to him. Shouto sits down. His body is so much larger than mine. I take a moment to compare our two. I reach around him and rest my arm over his shoulders. This is weird... His face tints red as he stares at the table in front of us.

Bakugou and Kirishima have been relatively quiet for awhile. I glance over to them and see that they're having a quiet, intimate conversation between them. Bakugou notices me looking at them and his face scrunches into a scowl. "What are you looking at Freezer Burn?" he growls.

I sigh, not even bothering to correct him about Shouto not being in his body. "Nothing..." I reply. I look back to Shouto. "So, what do you want to do until we leave?" I ask him.

He's hesitant before replying. "What I want to do is be in my own body so I can be the one to hold you..." he answers. We switch suddenly.

(Todoroki POV.)

I glance over and see Momo in her own body again. I move my arm and pull her closer to me. I lean over and kiss her on the forehead. "This is better," I say with a small smile. She touches my face and brings her lips to mine. I kiss her back, forgetting about Bakugou and Kirishima beside us as I hold her in my arms.

"Ugh. Barf," Bakugou says. I part from Momo and I look over just in time to see Kirishima kiss him again. "FUCKING DAMMIT!" Bakugou yells.

Kirishima just laughs as he takes Bakugou's hand in his own. To my surprise Bakugou stays like that, holding his hand. I smile, not caring if he sees. Momo lays her head on my shoulder. "What are your guy's plans for today?" I ask Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Nothing much. I've got some working out to do and later Katsuki's gonna help me study some more," Kirishima answers with a smile.

"What's it to you?" Bakugou questions.

"Well if you don't have plans for this morning would you want to come to breakfast with us?" I ask them.

"I already ate," Bakugou replies.

"Awe come on Katsuki. I only had one pancake," Kirishima complains while leaning against Bakugou. "If we go out for breakfast then we can sit on the same side of the table and hold hands."