42. Zustin - The Twins Are Crazy.

Start from the beginning

Their father eyed them suspiciously at the last part they described, fearing the worst. "Thank god we came early or our children would surely have grouped the poor boy."

The twins got all red on the face at their father's bashing.

"Honey we should call the 911. He looks like he got beaten up. It's so late maybe he got mugged coming from his part-time job." The father said.

"I want to too..." Susan trailed off. "He is a smart kid, don't you think he would have gone by himself if he thought it was a serious thing? What if we just get him in unnecessary hassle!?" She groans. They barely knew him and she already knew that he would hate if they were to interference in his business. "Am I thinking too much Matthew?"

"No. I think you are right. We shouldn't pry." Matthew said looking at his children. "Did you go to his house again? See if those three came back? We should drop the matter to them. Maybe they would know what to do with their friend."

"I saw them pulling in when we arrived," Susan said in a motherly tone as she crossed the distance and touched Zayn's bandaged forehead.

"Take him there than," Matthew said checking on Zayn if he had any severe injury. He and Susan checked on the mess their kids had created on Zayn calling it first aid where to them it looked like they just dumped alcohol, cream, and the bandage on top of any bruise or cut they saw on Zayn's body. "And tell them if they need anything they can call us."

"Can I trust you guys to take this young man to his house without touching him inappropriately while he is unconscious?" Susan used her strict tone when Niki and Nicole banded to haul Zayn on his feet.

It took a while but the twins started sputtering words out of their mouth rather than a proper reply.

"Of course..."

"I am like totally... We are."

"They took a break, honey," Susan said worriedly when the twins stopped and trailed off.

"What's wrong with taking break. We were just taken off guard with your sudden inappropriate question." Nicole said first one to come out from his embarrassment.

"What's wrong with 'break'." Matthew looked at them like they were crazy than he turned his wife. "He asks what's wrong with 'break'." He looks back at his children. "Everything between Rachel and Rose started with that awful 'break', ruining life after life, crushing dreams of many young people. And you my boy asks me what's wrong with 'break'."

"Okay dramatic much. We know you love Friends. But don't talk about it like we are discussing some private family matter." Niki said. "Come out of that zone old man."

"Oh sorry, I hear 'old man', and I immediately go to your closet," Matthew said sarcastically.

"You said you won't ever joke about my accidentally coming out," Nicole whined as he guided Zayn's one arm around Niki and the other around his own shoulder.

"Yes, sir we won't do anything bad." Nicole greeted his teeth.

"We will be decent dad." Niki gave tight-lipped smile when their parents laughed at them like they were telling a joke and were not capable of controlling themselves.

They both rolled their eyes walking out of the house as fast as possible to get away from their parents' teasing, all the while holding Zayn gently in their arms.

There were scolding and cursing from both of them accusing the other of lowering the hand from Zayn's waist, which was true they both tried to do it but always ended up getting caught by the other. When they finally reached Zayn's house, they had agreed to a mutual understanding with a head nod to just go with their plan when they see a clearing.