42. Zustin - The Twins Are Crazy.

Start from the beginning

"Who's so precious to my baby girl?"

Both Nicole and Niki screamed when their father came in from behind them. They stumbled in their crouched position, slumping and falling down on their butts.

"Do we have guest over?" Their mother came next with curiosity when she and her husband heard their children talking like some lunatic in the living room.

They looked at Zayn sleeping on their sofa. Their eyes turned wide and mouth opened ajar, they looked at each other. So they had a slight idea that their children were obsessed with the next door college student who seemed to disappear after he moved in and only had been seen in night probably coming from some part-time job but to actually see him in front of their own eyes was just insane. For crying out loud the neighborhood kids called him a vampire and at the same time gave the guy's house best-decorated house last Halloween, which he didn't even put in an effort at all.

"They finally committed a crime, Susan." Their father said massaging his temples with a devastated look on his face.

"I knew they were going to kidnap the boy one day," Susan, their mother whispered to her husband.

"It's not what you think it is. There is an explanation." Niki was first one to stand up, she helped her brother when he still set their pouting at his poor butt.

"Yes, we just helped him. Stop thinking whatever you guys are thinking." Nicole said snapping his finger at their parents when they kept looking at them like they were some third class criminals that had kidnapped someone in their very first day of the job.

"We weren't thinking anything." Their father lied with a sheepish grin plastered on his face when caught in the act.

"No you were-" Nicole said wiggling his hand at his father and mother. "You have that I have a criminal prodigy look on your face."

"We know when we are being judged you judg-ie people." Niki snapped crossing her arms.

"I feel like my kids were swept in the nursery." Susan signed at their behavior. This was not something she wanted to see when coming home. She knew they shouldn't have left them alone after more boys moved in the next door and their children went into all mean girls for them in an instant. Listening to them talk about kidnapping Zayn and locking him in their basement for safekeeping was one thing but to actually see them working on that said plan was another thing, Zayn was already in their house for crying out loud.

"Just because you two have ginger head and we don't, doesn't mean you guys aren't our real parents..." Nicole huffed outraged that they were bringing up the swapping thing just because they doubted that he and his sister might have kidnapped Zayn.

"...Yes, it's called recessive genes. We are still your babies." Niki said following her brother's sentence like a pro twin siblings they were.

"You guys are worst when you talk in your twin ways. It gives me creeps." Susan said shuddering at their high communicating level. She felt glad when they didn't try to convince her and their father to let them keep Zayn for few days.

"Aww, we love you too." The twins said in perfect synchronization to make their parents even more disturbed with the whole situation.

"See absolute creepos." Susan pointed at them but smiled lovingly at the end.

"So how about you guys explain the boy sleeping in our sofa with a poor bandage wrapped on him," Their father said as he took a seat on the armchair after he ruffled Niki and Nicole's blonde head in amusement.

The twins started to explain how Zayn ended up in their house. They found him on his lawn sprawled like a starfish knocked out for some reason. Zayn didn't wake up even when they tried every possible thing even going to google for any kind of help but nothing worked. They tried his house to call for Harry, Louis, and Niall but no one was there. At the last resort, they hunched him delicately on their shoulder wanting to be the knights of the hot guy they were pinning after for almost a year. Then they gave him first aid and now here he was laying like a sleeping beauty waiting for his princess or prince to kiss him awake.