No one touches her. She's mine.

Atticus's perspective:

It felt nice, just to be in my room again with the assholes who have been with me most of high school. I knew there were things we needed to discuss about. Luke and Bonnie again, Nick didn't know about me and Stacy, Dean I guess wanted to take a revolt for forming smaller groups within our groups.

I slammed my back to the head rest of the bed. Stretching my legs on the bed, I looked around me. Davis walked in last and he shut the door. He had a clueless expression and he instantly looked away when he saw my eyes at him. Wait, why did he look away--

Weird. 

"So you fucktards going to tell me how long we're going to keep our mouths shut?" Dean hissed, taking a huge gulp from his beer. 

"What are you talking about?" Luke asked, sleeping next to me on his elbows for support. I saw Nick seat himself on a Bean bag next to Davis, while Dean stood up. He looked like an orator now, but I had no mood to speak about anything. 

I die, I die everytime I see her forcefully kiss him. She's propelling herself to Nick, when I know that's the last thing she wants. But I am not going to get back on my word right now. I am not going to go back on my words now. I promised her I wouldn't get close, I promised her I wouldn't enter her room so I am going to do exactly that. 

I've had enough of life breathes taken off me from seeing her in the hospital. I've had enough stabs in the heart seeing her cry in pain. All because of me. I've caused enough pain, although I never intended to. I confessed at the wrong time and I hate myself for being so drawn to her. Yet, I'll try real hard to get away from her and leave her open. 

She shouldn't cry because of my stupid doings. She is not going to undergo any stress because of me. World may turn upside down, but she is going to smile with whoever she's happy with. No matter how much I want her, I can't date my step-sister and cause more family chaos. 

Mum's words that night replay in my head, "She's the one, isn't she?" I was shocked she knew with one look. "Good choice Atty boy." She had ruffled my hair and taken off. 

I don't remember her when she'd left. I didn't know why she'd left. Just maybe eight years back, I heard them fight. Dad and her were loud with fights and aggression. Throwing things and banging doors, she'd left the house and she never looked back. I doubted she even cared about me. 

And now, I find her in my house with my dad after what seems like eight or nine years. I don't know what my mother's been doing, how she's finding a living or if she is even happy. Dad kept showing me her photographs and I just remembered her by the looks. I've lost my soft corner for her, rather I don't even want to call her mom. Olivia is just some women who was responsible for my birth. I don't love her and neither does she. Because if she did, she never would have left me without any word for eight years. 

"There, he zones out again," I heard Dean mumble and a pillow hit my face. 

I sighed and looked back at him, "What do you want us to do?" 

Luke backed me up, "Exactly dude. Life's are already messed up and--" 

"Okay, why don't we start with you?" Dean, I guess was on his man period because his irritation was turning into frustration. "What the fuck were you thinking when you asked Bonnie to be your girlfriend?" 

"I was in love with her okay? And I never went out of love, harassing her was the only way I could make her look at me. And surprisingly, you guys backed me up on that." Luke sighed. "I'm done playing games and putting up masks on my feelings. I love her and I regret cheating on her. You guys better accept her as my girlfriend or-- or I'll be very disappointed in all of you."