Unspirited Car drives.

Atticus's perspective:

She wasn't the same when she came out of the house. Sure, I'd been rude to her but I am infinity percent positive that I no longer make any effect on her. But that expression was mirrored in Luke's eyes too. Scared and unanswered. I looked at him from the mirror but he just looked out of the window and stared with creased eyebrows. 

I kept glancing at him, maybe expecting a telepathy connection and he would look at me. But instead he looked at Stacy and stared at her for the next two minutes. Instant reaction of my gripping the wheel tightly and pacing my speed more showed my jealousy. 

"Atticus? Slow down?" Bonnie asked and I took my eyes off the mirror and nodded slowing down. 

But neither of them were either altered by Bonnie's voice. I kept seeing Luke gaze around on Stacy while my eyes gave him deadpanned looks from the mirror. Then he looked away, back to his nature staring. I turned to Stacy to see her thinking about something deeply while she flicked a rubber band between her fingers.

"This by far is the most unspirited place I've ever been in." Davis announced loudly and there was a sudden movement with all of us.

I took my eyes off Stacy, back on the road. I sensed her shook from her thoughts and she blinked her eyes biting her lower lip. I observed Luke sigh loudly and Bonnie just rolled her eyes. 

"Sorry for not entertaining you, your highness." I apologized to Davis, shaking my head. 

"That doesn't make it any better." he shook his head smirking. 

"Fuck hole, what will you take to shut up?" I asked hissing.

"Come on, this is the worst combination Hailey could have thought of." Davis complained again. 

"Yeah, you should have not been here." I nodded laughing. 

The silence that followed with everyone giving me stares just made the situation more worse. I shut my eyes waiting for the time to rewind and erase what I just said. 

"Keep your eyes open." Stacy yelled and my eyes opened. 

"For god's sake, you're driving." Bonnie followed her yell. 

"Sorry." I muttered. 

"Luke what's up with yah?" Davis cheered and I heard him pat Luke on his back. 

"Um.. Nothing really." He lied and I felt Stacy uncomfortably move next to me. 

They were hiding something. And if, even for a second, Luke thought about Stacy in any other inappropriate way, I swear to heaven there wouldn't be a more badder monster than me. 

"Hey Bonnie, are you alright?" I asked simply to divert the topic.

"Yeah she's fine. You don't have to pretend like you care. I'm sure everyone here knows." Stacy answered without looking at me. My eyebrows creased at her. 

"What the fuck is your problem?" I scowled as I moved my eyes back on the road. 

"Are you really asking that?" She laughed. 

"Look Stacy, I'm trying to be nice so I can--"

"Quit it Atticus. You and nice don't work together." She shook her head. 

"Stop cutting me." I rolled my eyes. 

"Stop fucking the shit out of me." She yelled now. 

My eyes darted towards her, shocked. But she was plainly staring at the road with her jaw clenched and her eyebrows furrowed. She looked beautiful even now. God just stop my heart from falling more. Its not going to happen Atticus. Its too late.