Amber's love theory.

Stacy's perspective:

I wore a dark blue dress which was strapless and has to be zipped up my back. My hair was curled and pushed to the side as I saw my reflection in the mirror struggle hard to zip my dress up. My eyes had a light liner and my lips with a little gloss. My feather earrings dangled from my ears to my shoulders. I tried every means to possibly pull the zip up but my fingers never reached so far. 

"You can ask for help." The door pushed open a little as I saw him half enter my room.

My lips twitched upwards but I rolled my eyes to hide it. I ignored Atticus and began my struggle again. He sighed loudly and entered the room after closing the door behind him. 

His reflection stood behind me while he had some glow, some glint in his eyes. He stared at my reflection for a long time with a slight smirk plastered. I realized I was staring too, so I looked away and he looked down.

His fingers brushed mine as his palm placed itself on my back. He gently moved his fingers on places where my skin exposed and slowly pulled the zip up. I fidgeted with my fingers until he zipped my dress and tilt his head to see my reflection. He pushed some of the remaining hair to a side just...looked at me. 

"Well, thanks for that I--"

He flipped me around and I was caught shocked. My eyes blinked trying to register that move but the cold mirror touched my back. His hands hit the mirror on my side while he leaned towards me. I stiffened. His breath fanned my face and like always I gulped.

Maybe his unnoticed flip got my hair sticking to my face. So his fingers moved up to my face and pushed my hair behind my ear. He stopped his fingers on the feathers and drifted his eyes to them. He smoothed it and looked back at me. He stepped a little closer as his grey button down shirt made his abs look like a 3D version for me.

"Uh.. Atticus.." I trailed off not wanting to contact his eyes. 

"You killin' me with that dress?" He whispered. 

Why was he whispering?

"How can I kill a Dickheaded sexual blackmailist and virginity stealing womanizer?" I nodded smirking.

His eyes widened and he relentlessly took a step back from me. Then his lips parted allowing a slow gush of air to exhale. His eyes closed and his head hung low, like everything he ever had just collapsed. 

"Just kidding." I whispered back.

His eyes opened and then the prank hit him. His lips twitched and his eyes looked away from me, smiling. I laughed a little as I bit my lip. 

He walked towards the door, giving me space to breathe air. 

"Don't tie your hair." He said turning around.

I don't know why I didn't find that phrase anger raging anymore. Him ordering me is also a part of him controlling my decisions. But I just nodded looking away.

Especially when he does it with biting his inside of cheeks to hide the smirk playing on his face, I can't help but just smile at him. Everything seems so genuine. 

The car honking made us both jump. His smirk disappeared and his playboy attitude vanished. 

"That might be Nick." I nodded pulling my phone.

"Right." He nodded.

He pulled away and just barged out of my room. He pulled the door with such a force that it banged shut behind him. I winced but I didn't care. I ran down the steps when I saw the front door shut.