The Traumas Unfold.

Atticus's perspective:

"So you're saying she just drove off?" Davis asked as we entered the parking lot of the school. 

"Yeah. She seemed hurt as ever. She blamed all her shit on me and took off without telling when she would return." I shrugged.

"I know how hurt she is. I saw her at that party." Davis nodded. 

"Do you think she'll ever forgive me?" I asked with some hope.

"Atty, you hurt her pretty bad. I mean you had all your fun for the entire day and just bailed. It looked like a planned evil trap." Davis shook his head.

"Fuck.." I cursed looking up.

"Hey Atticus." Some girls chirped but I ignored them. I made my way to my car as fast as I could. I've had enough of girls. I need a break. 

Davis caught up next to me. He didn't say anything but he opened the door and bent to sat shotgun. Its nice when he automatically understands the times that I need him around me. I just can't be alone. And she was, like she expressed. 

Everyone bailed on her?

"Atticus!" I heard Luke scream behind me. Me and Davis turned around as he ran to us huffing and puffing. 

"Yeah?" I asked breathing loudly.

"Are you--Are you alright?" He asked looking at me.

"I am. Are you?" I asked looking at his heavy breathing.

"No..I mean yes I am, but I know you're not. Actually I'm not okay too." He said as he stood up.

I creased my eyebrows as I saw Davis and he just shrugged. Davis looked at Luke with raised eyebrows and Luke looked blank at the two of us. 

"Fuck just get over with it. What's up?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Could I-- Could I accompany you guys to your house and then tell you?" He asked opening the door to the backseat. I groaned and sat in the driver's as Davis sat shotgun.

"I knew you're not alright." I heard Luke mutter as a smile tugged my lips.

"What?" I asked loudly.

"Nothing, just drive home." He shook his head. 

I parked the car outside the house and looked at the spot where I would always see Stacy's car parked. I missed her. It was only a day and I craved for her. Just maybe for her presence. Even her crying, slapping me, hitting me, pushing me is fine. Just for her to be around me. 

God, only if I didn't love her so much.

I opened the door and shut it after both of them entered. I glanced upstairs where she would be sleeping or studying or doing anything. But she's not here now. 

I tossed two cans of beer at them while I took one myself. They hoisted themselves to the couches and bean bags of the living room while I pulled into the recliner.

"So Luke, what's up?" Davis asked as I pulled the recliner's leg rest up.

The sudden playback at how I pulled the leg rest up in the movie room hit me. She sat in between my legs that time. I held her so close to me. I remembered her intertwining her fingers with mine when I fingered her too hard. I remembered her sweet taste as she cummed on my finger unknowingly and I surprisingly liked it. I felt my finger inside her as her moans whispered in my ears. 

"Atticus?" Luke slammed a pillow on my face. 

"Yeah?" I shot regaining back. 

"Where are you?" He asked worried. I shook my head and nudged him to tell his problem.